Have you got video footage from your last bike tour sitting idle on your phone? How about some GoPro action sequences of you and your mates riding your local green lanes? If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place.
Send us your adventure biking footage and we’ll enter you into the Adventure Bike Rider Video of the Month competition. Each month we want to see your very best videos from the road, whether you’re capturing an epic pass on your drone, a weekend cruise on your head cam, or filming your mate blast through a muddy trail on your smartphone, we want to see it.
The competition runs until the last day of each month, when the winning entry will be chosen. The winning video will be featured on our website and social media pages, and the creator will win a year’s access to the ABR Digital Library (worth £32.99).
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter. There are no limits to number of entries, but the video must be yours, with you holding full rights to it. Please ensure you send the highest resolution footage you have.
Terms and conditions:
- In entering your video into the Adventure Bike Rider Video of the Month competition, you are agreeing for your video (should it be chosen) to be featured as Video of the Month on the ABR website, Facebook page, Instagram page, as well as any of our other social media pages, with full credit given to the owner
- Submitting an entry will be regarded as accepting these terms and conditions
- In entering your video you are also agreeing that Adventure Bike Rider, as well as Festival sponsors and partners, may use your videos elsewhere, including (but not limited to) our website and social media pages, with full credit given to the owner
- Each month’s winner will be set up with a digital subscription for a year, worth £32.99
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money
- The competition runs until 11.59pm on the final day of the month
- Any entries following the closing date will roll over to the next month’s competition