October has come and gone. Can you believe we’re already in November? We can’t. Well to keep us going until the end of the year, here at ABR we’ve selected our favourite adventure biking photos from October and arranged them for your viewing pleasure.
1. On route to Gardena Pass, Italy
You, your bike and the blazing sun. What more could you want?
2. Hypnotised by Switzerlands Seealpsee lake
You see that road down there? That’s where we’re headed.
3. Meeting the locals in Laos
There’s the Elephant Rally, and then there’s an elephant rally.
4. Admiring the greenery in the Pyrenees
“I never knew there was this much green in the whole galaxy.”
5. Hands up for Chile
The Mano del Desierto is a sculpture of a hand located in the Atacama Desert. Creepy or cool?
6. Preparing for the Valley of Fire in Nevada
The open road. Absolute bliss.
7. Amazed by Redwood trees in California
Like something out of Planet of the Apes.
8. Choosing which bike to ride next in Switzerland
9. Doing Halloween right
Those are some of our favourite photos from the October 2018, but what are yours? Let us know