Want to win a year’s digital subscription, an ABR t-shirt and this year’s calendar and current issue in print? If so, head over to our Instagram page where we’re running an Adventure Bike Rider competition to give away all of these goodies.
All you need to do is follow our Instagram page @adventure_bike_rider and tag three of your riding mates to enter!
Winner will be selected on Friday 14th at 5pm at the London Motorcycle Show, good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- To participate in this competition entrants must follow our Instagram page and have tagged three friends on the competition post.
- The competition will run from 5 pm on Friday 7th of February to 5pm Friday 14th of January. Entries made after this time will not count.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random by ABR staff after the competition deadline who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above.
- The prize consists of a year’s digital subscription to the magazine, a t-shirt, calendar and a physical copy of issue 56.
- T-shirt sizes are from M-XXXL
- The contest is open to anyone. Entrants outside the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) will need to pay a £10 shipping cost to claim the t-shirt, calendar and physical issue.
- The winner will need to provide their email address, contact phone number and home address when announced as the winner. Further details will be provided by Adventure Bike Rider following this.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize from the date and time they are announced as winner, following this we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of ABR are final.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data for the purposes of this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be at found: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/