Are you still feeling a little fragile from the New Year celebrations (‘I’m getting far too old for all this malarkey’ springs to mind), a tad emotional that you’re back at work, and feeling a shed load heavier than when you left for the Christmas break? Yep, me too. As I sat down at my desk this morning, I was in desperate need of a good brew and some adventure motorcycling goodness to set me up for the day. So, I ran into the warm loving arms of Instagram for some much needed help in the form of stunning motorcycle travel photography.
What better way to perk yourself up and add a little bit of excitement than with some incredible images to get you feeling all inspired for motorcycle trips and adventures in 2018? Without further ado…
1. Admire the Milky Way on the Gulf of California
2. Discover the beauty of Lake Balkhash when frozen
3. Push the limits on challenging forest trails
4. Explore the impressive roads of the Vercors mountains
5. Lose yourself in the beauty of the Karakoram Highway
6. Reach new heights in the Swiss mountains
7. Fall in love with the thrill of off-roading in Oman
8. Tear up some serious dirt
9. Discover the magic of the beaches in Oregon
10. Ride the sensational mountain passes of Austria
I hope you’re feeling as inspired as I am after gawping at all of those spectacular images. Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments section below.
Featured image: Graham Styles