Kawasaki is renowned for making incredible motorcycles, but the Japanese manufacturer also has a range of quality riding gear to help make you feel more confident and protected when in the saddle. So, don’t compromise when it comes to style and safety, with a range of materials and styles to choose from, there’s a Kawasaki jacket for every riding situation.
Be safe, comfortable and stylish all year round while wearing the Highline Tourer Textile Jacket, which is fully waterproof with Level 2 CE Approved amour. Black with a subtle touch of Kawasaki’s iconic green, this motorcycle jacket is fully adjustable to suit your shape is available in both men’s and women’s, and comes in sizes XS to XXXL. The jacket is also fitted with a set of ventilation zippers, a removable inner lining and an integrated back pocket for a designated back protector.
Fancy a chance to win the Kawasaki Highline Tourer Textile Jacket?
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Kawasaki to give you the chance to win the Kawasaki Highline Tourer Textile Jacket, which retails at £256.95. All you have to do is answer the following question.
Terms and conditions
1. All entries must be received by midnighton 30/09/18. Entries after this time will not be counted.
2. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the enquiry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries.
4. Only one entry per person is eligible.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
6. Information provided by participants in registering for this promotion will be used by Adventure Bike Rider and Kawasaki Motors UK for future contact if preference is selected.
7. You have the right to change your details held by us or unsubscribe from Adventure Bike Rider and Kawasaki at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
8. Your details will not be passed onto a third party.
9. The winner will be drawn on 30/09/18 with the winner being notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
10. By entering the competitions participants agree to these terms and conditions.
If you missed our video series with Kawasaki…
We teamed up with Kawasaki to ride a wonderful route along the length of the England/Wales border, roughly following the line created by Offas Dyke. Along with discovering just how incredible this area of the UK is, we also wanted to demonstrate that you can have an adventure on any bike, so our weapons of choice for this ride were the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX and Kawasaki Z1000SX, and we even managed to take them green laning!
Join us as we ride the three highest passes in Wales on a Kawasaki Versys 650 and Versys 1000. Starting in Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia, we rode south to the Brecon Beacons, taking in Dol-y-Moch (531m), Bwlch-y-Groes (545m), and Gospel Pass (549m). Incredible roads and awe-inspiring views of the Welsh mountains are the order of the day on this fantastic ride.
We sent ABR publisher Alun Davies off on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon ride through the Cotswolds on the Kawasaki Versys-X 300, to see if you can have a big adventure on a little adventure bike. Watch to see the bike being tested on all types of terrain and to hear Alun’s honest thoughts and opinions on the bike’s performance.