TOURATECH

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
GB

Re: TOURATECH

Post by GB »

mark1150 wrote:To be fair I don't think that TT stuff could be classified as Bling, as it's functional pure and simple.
Where as if I put Termis and Carbon on the duke I think that's blinging or similarly HD catering for the Chromosexuals.**
We have one life, unless your Bhuddist so enjoy it when, where, how and if you can.

** Before any HD owners lynch me from the nearest tree I've been there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: love that post, it's so true, as I've done both also :blush: :lol:
Finally back on a GS :D
Alphadog43

Post by Alphadog43 »

Worse still I am still doing it :woohoo:

I must be the only bloke that not only bought an Aldi "adventure" type jacket but also a pair of Brokeback mountainn style HD look a like boots :blush: :whistle: (plus socks, gloves, helmet, under vest, longjohns, padlock and chain).

Ow s**t I dont fit in to the snobby stereotype of BMW/Harley rider now that you all seem to love so much ;)
GB

Post by GB »

Alphadog43 wrote:Worse still I am still doing it :woohoo:

I must be the only bloke that not only bought an Aldi "adventure" type jacket but also a pair of Brokeback mountainn style HD look a like boots :blush: :whistle: (plus socks, gloves, helmet, under vest, longjohns, padlock and chain).
what and no kidney belt?
Finally back on a GS :D
Alphadog43

Post by Alphadog43 »

GB wrote:
Alphadog43 wrote:Worse still I am still doing it :woohoo:

what and no kidney belt?
They didnt have one my size :laugh:
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

moto al wrote:
AdvRider wrote:I am maybe using a more fastidious attention to detail than is actually required in that case?.

Also just noticed the -1 Karma listing I have earnt, what a load of shite...just goes to show dont speak your mind in case you upset someone, might be a job going with the European Court of Human Rights........they need people who cannot put forward or form an opinion of t

heir own.
to right mate i moto al .ps im not the tufftey club
moto al wrote: to right mate i moto al .ps im not the tufftey club
Is this some sort of dig at me .. I did not give you a negative karma , ADVRIDER
. Or did I form the tuffty club .. Al

get over yourselves guys , I was just trying to say that everyone has there choice but no one here was slagging you off .

I will just have to stop trying to keep the forum a nice place and let all the negative stuff take over then you can have a forum like the others that will sprial into chiques. I thought that this forum was over name calling and marque's war but if thats what you want go ahead , speak your mind .

Call me anything you want , I am no world traveller or RTW biker , just someone that likes the adventure of biking and dreaming of going to new places.

And after being asked to be a moderator here , to help welcome new people and try to step in when things go tits up , I do this to the best of my ability and for the good of ABR .

Also I spend at least 6hours here every day, unpaid and voluntary to help out.

I do not need this sort of crap in my life at the moment, I have most more important things to worry about. So go ahead reply with some negative crap about me .. I will let the other moderators deal with it .
AdvRider

Post by AdvRider »

I am really interested to discover where in my post was aimed at you as you seem to indicate?, please feel free to enlighten me! As for the negative karma I really dont give a shit to be honest as its really not going to alter my life that much. I highlighted it because it did to be fair remind me of a sort of typically anonymous "jibe" that seems to be promoted more and more these days, I have an opinion, so what if people find me confrontational I really dont care........
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

I think this thread has run to it's conclusion.

It's individuals choice to buy Touratech products or not, at whatever the price is.

If things are going to get personal, use the pm system, that's why it's there.

Now locked.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “THE PUB”