Prat

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
BBjohn

Prat

Post by BBjohn »

sprintster

Re: Prat

Post by sprintster »

Just another day for the Aberdeen chavs.The bike was probably stolen too! :pinch:
special one

Post by special one »

In fairness he probably didn't see the cops until he was in the air :laugh:
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
KTMBLAG

Post by KTMBLAG »

Nice wheelie thou. Bit jealous
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

It would have created further risk to the public to pursue the bike....

In other words the officers doughnut wasn't finished yet, frankly he couldn't have given a f#@k, and if only he'd known he was on video maybe he would have made more effort.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

-Ralph- wrote:It would have created further risk to the public to pursue the bike....

In other words the officers doughnut wasn't finished yet, frankly he couldn't have given a f#@k, and if only he'd known he was on video maybe he would have made more effort.
Yes totally agree, he should have pulled over and let his Police Dogs chase after the vidiians, after all that what Dog carriers do isn't it?
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

mark1150 wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:It would have created further risk to the public to pursue the bike....

Yes totally agree, he should have pulled over and let his Police Dogs chase after the vidiians, after all that what Dog carriers do isn't it?
So what does he do? just opens tailgate and waits for the dog to run after a speeding bike?
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

By the time they do a three point turn in the car the bike is going to be long gone and since the bike doesn't have a headlight I doubt if it has a registration plate.
I should know,many years ago I had a jam sandwich chasing me in reverse! :whistle:
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

wispyone wrote:
mark1150 wrote:

So what does he do? just opens tailgate and waits for the dog to run after a speeding bike?
I thought that my comment was plainly sarcastic, but obviously a little too subtle.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
-Ralph-

Prat

Post by -Ralph- »

Maybe too subtle, or maybe a choice was made to ignore it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “VIDEOS”