Advice please

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Greenlaner0967

Advice please

Post by Greenlaner0967 »

I tried to make a post yesterday and had this 'An invalid post ID was requested.' Do I need to do something first?
Tramp

Re: Advice please

Post by Tramp »

have you tried posting it again as the last one seems to work..

most likely a "abr" forum muchup..it does that lots..if you werent allowed or posted something out of order you would get anice pm from the moderators..or some other bugger..

nice post link the other day byetheway :laugh: (thumbs) I ride the trails down hampshire and wiltshire especially like the Alton trails :woohoo:

if you post pictures dont do it on Mozzila/firefox as this forum hates it :whistle: ..I have to use safe internetexplorer :evil: for inserting pictures or vids..
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I think invalid post ID comes when the web page thinks you aren't logged in when really you are.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Looks like you have had two posts removed mate, it will be due to them being against forum rules, advertizing maybe?
Greenlaner0967

Post by Greenlaner0967 »

I would like to let people know about planed events, I understand that I cannot advertise on the Forum. Someone suggested that I should talk to 'Admin' who is that?

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”