Free - Akito 3XL jacket and 2XL trousers

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
simonw

Free - Akito 3XL jacket and 2XL trousers

Post by simonw »

Does anyone want this Akito 3XL jacket and 2XL trousers for free? Not used for about 10 years, other than a handful of times offroad. The collar is frayed on the jacket (but perfectly wearable) and there's a small (melted?) hole on one of the trouser legs. The jacket has shoulder and elbow armour, and the trousers just have knee armour (no hip armour, oddly). Free, ideally collect from Folkestone-ish, Kent, or will ship it at buyer's expense if needed. Wondered if it might suit someone just starting out, just to get them going cheaply.
IMG_7122.jpg
IMG_7122.jpg (225.08 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: Free - Akito 3XL jacket and 2XL trousers

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

I had some Akto road-race boots that lasted for years, and I still use the Akito waterproof breathable gloves I got around the same time.

It was good gear at sensible prices.
simonw

Post by simonw »

Yeah, it was good gear. I only switched because I fancied some Halvarssons stuff (which lasted 10 years, till I burnt the jacket sleeve on an exhaust <sigh>). I was hoping this might get someone started for nothing, but no takers. I'll check the local bike training folk.
markyt

Post by markyt »

PM sent mate
simonw

Post by simonw »

Jacket and trousers now donated to local motorcycle training company, who give this sort of kit to some of the youngsters who rock up in track suit bottoms and trainers and can't afford kit.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”