Bike Instructor fail.............

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
bull

Re: Bike Instructor fail.............

Post by bull »

and what genius thought to put an entrance on the exit of a roundabout

now that was a really stupid idea
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

bull wrote:and what genius thought to put an entrance on the exit of a roundabout

that was a really stupid idea
I'm sure the pub was there before the roundabout.Lots of roundabouts have entrances to petrol stations etc. coming off them but it's only a problem if you ride like a twat! :)
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

bull wrote:and what genius thought to put an entrance on the exit of a roundabout

now that was a really stupid idea
Leeds ring road,near Horsforth......... know it well
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
bull

Post by bull »

sprintster wrote: I'm sure the pub was there before the roundabout.Lots of roundabouts have entrances to petrol stations etc.on them but it's only a problem if you ride like a twat! :)

well, its right on the exit

lets say, that an 18 wheeler was behind the car and the driver don't know the area,

the cars indicator is on coming off the exit, so how would the a truck driver know the car is also indicating to turn into the entrance, he wouldn't

and if the car slows down or stops to turn in the entrance, the truck driver might be caught by surprise and might not be able to stop in time

I always look at the bigger picture
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Speachless.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

bull wrote:
sprintster wrote: I'm sure the pub was there before the roundabout.Lots of roundabouts have entrances to petrol stations etc.on them but it's only a problem if you ride like a twat! :)

lets say, that an 18 wheeler was behind the car and the driver don't know the area,

the cars indicator is on coming off the exit, so how would the a truck driver know the car is also indicating to turn into the entrance, he wouldn't

and if the car slows down or stops to turn in the entrance, the truck driver might be caught by surprise and might not be able to stop in time

If that's the case the truck driver should leave enough room to stop safely and correctly, when following any traffic

If he goes into the back of you, the truck driver is at fault, is he not?
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

bull wrote:

Yes agree, there is a roundabout near Norwich which has an entrance just off it but the road is wide enough to get well to the left, as for going up the inside of a car indicating left, twat :ohmy:
nuttynick

Post by nuttynick »

Oh dear, talk about putting yourself in the wrong place! What was the guy thinking!
bull

Post by bull »

johnnyboxer wrote:
If that's the case the truck driver should leave enough room to stop safely and correctly, when following any traffic

yes it would be the trucks fault, like its the bikes fault

but I am talking about the entrance on the exit itself, its not a place you be expecting an entrance to be

lets say, it was a cyclist going down the inside coming off the roundabout, who's fault is it then
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

bull wrote:
johnnyboxer wrote:

yes it would be the trucks fault, like its the bikes fault

but I am talking about the entrance on the exit itself, its not a place you be expecting an entrance to be

lets say, it was a cyclist going down the inside coming off the roundabout, who's fault is it then
I'll have to remember that if I ever have an accident."It wasn't my fault...I didn't know the road!" :laugh:

Return to “VIDEOS”