Dragon Rally 2015

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
scouse

Re: Dragon Rally 2015

Post by scouse »

Might have a spare - one of the club has been rushed into hospital with a kidney stone causing an infection... but she still reckons she will be fit for the Dragon even though she is still on a drip with no date yet for removing the stone.

The docs and the rest of us don't think she will be able to make it ,but she is a quite determined and tough old bird so will be last minute if it is available :) PM me.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
trophydave

Post by trophydave »

I still have a spare ticket.
devon john

Post by devon john »

if i can't find the site on the Friday , we will camp at the Giler Arms.

who in there right mind thought up a one night rally ,,, not rally goers
markoh

Post by markoh »

devon john wrote:if i can't find the site on the Friday , we will camp at the Giler Arms.

John, you fancy going firm on the Giler Arms?
devon john

Post by devon john »

markoh wrote:
devon john wrote:if i can't find the site on the Friday , we will camp at the Giler Arms.

seems like we will have to Mark.
john
badsanta

Post by badsanta »

The Dragon Rally Book part 2 will be launched at the rally this year. So be sure to get your copy before it sells out.
markoh

Post by markoh »

devon john wrote:
markoh wrote:

seems like we will have to Mark.
john
See you there.
devon john

Post by devon john »

Dave can't make it to the Saturday ,but me Andy and Jim will meet you at the Giler Arms ,
we should be there around 3-4pm . i will supply food on the Saturday but will get food at the pub on the Friday,

JOHN
markoh

Post by markoh »

devon john wrote:Dave can't make it to the Saturday ,but me Andy and Jim will meet you at the Giler Arms ,
we should be there around 3-4pm . i will supply food on the Saturday but will get food at the pub on the Friday,

JOHN
That's great John. See you there. Oh yes, I'll bring those compressed wood blocks and fire lighters again also got a tiny fire pit.
scouse

Post by scouse »

Now have a spare ticket and a shared B&B room in llandudno for the Friday night up for grabs. We've had a drop out due to illness - well enforced drop out - she was planning to sneak out of hospital with an infected kidney due to a massive kidney stone to get to teh rally... so anyone flogging a ticket because it is going to be cold consider yourself a wuss! :)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”