Garmin Montana

KtmRy

Re: Garmin Montana

Post by KtmRy »

phil.hughes1983 wrote: Or do I pay the extra just to get a legit copy of the 1:50k map
all the maps you need are easy to get for free or for the price of the card to put them on and they are no different to paying so thats upto you if you want to pay extra for them
reedro72

Post by reedro72 »

I have an brand new in box unused one with a car mount , it's loaded with basic maps , I brought it intending to use it but have still been using my sat map active 10 and have a garmin zumo 220 for any road stuff if any ones interested P.m me with there e mail address I'm looking for £260 no offers it has a brand new boxed auto suction cup mount and charger and mains charger , it's the 650 model
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Phil..

I always buy my sat navs from a uk supplier ..reason is Garmin uk have a good warrenty and a good helpline..also if the satnav breaks and needs sending back they look no questions asked if it originated in uk..

Also with second hand ones even if as new check how much warrenty is left ? is it transferable? has the unit been used recently and had any updates done?
Is there a back up copy of city naviagtor..some are online and only accessable by original buyer with code..

maps even the cheap ones are all original and most are unlocked so can be used in satnav and pc to compile routes/tracks..

there is a huge thread on Adv and most problems with the montana are documented..

Return to “About GPS and GPS routes”