With any trip, there are a couple of very important questions you’re going to face. The first is likely to be where you are going and the second is how are you going to get there. Of course, it’s not as simple as that, as you want to make sure you’re riding along some great roads.
The good news is that the new TomTom Rider 550 comes with exclusive access to some of the world’s best curated routes, while the Winding Roads and Hilly Roads settings will help you enjoy the most thrilling ride no matter where you’re going. Plus, with years of experience since being founded in 1991, you can be sure the folks at TomTom know a good route when they see one.
The Rider 550 can be updated over Wi-Fi, has a glove-friendly touch screen and is now compatible with Apple’s Siri or Google Now, meaning you can make hands-free calls through it.
It comes with lifetime maps, and it’ll even plan a different return route for you after you’ve reached your desired destination, ensuring no boring ride along the same roads.
Luckily for you, we’ve teamed up with TomTom to give you the chance to win a new Rider 550. Scroll down to find out how to enter.
How to enter
For your chance to win a TomTom Rider 550 worth £400, you simply need to answer the following question:
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday 31 August 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered, and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries are open to people living in Europe.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Bike Rider and TomTom’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.