There’s nothing better than kicking back with a cold beer at the end of a long day of awesome riding. Sometimes it’s nice to drink that beer in the comfort of a hotel, but sometimes you can’t beat having a cold one in front of your tent, with stunning views all around.
Whether you’ve just conquered all 2,757m of the Stelvio Pass, ridden an incredible balcony road in the south of France or enjoyed some brilliant riding along the coast of Devon and Cornwall, it’s nice to have a decent tent to return to.
The Lakeshore is a three-person tent that is well suited to motorcyclists. It has a large porch that you can easily stand up in, which is ideal for changing out of bike gear and storing kit. The inner tent is roomy too, with enough room for three, or two and some gear.
As we’ve become accustomed to with Robens, the tent uses tough, reliable materials in its construction, with high levels of water repellency, while a pack size of 57x22cm and a weight of 5.7kg is very respectable considering the space and features on offer.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning the Robens Lakeshore tent, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 31 May 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered, and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person and only one winner per household.
- Entries are open to people living in the UK.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.