Day trips or overnight camp?

BABY V

Day trips or overnight camp?

Post by BABY V »

Hello guys,

I am getting a bit bored of my own company on wee runs on the bike, :( So this is me testing the water to see who goes where on the bike within reasonable distance from Glasgow? Would any people be up for ride-outs? Overnight camping? So hoping to hear back from you guys and find out what do you's think.

Cheers Paul
gland

Re: Day trips or overnight camp?

Post by gland »

nowhere near Glasgow down in Kent, but there are plenty folks up your way.They seem a friendly helpful bunch gave me plenty of help when i did a trip to highlands last year.
will be up for Ullapool abr rally this year with a trip round the holy grail sites to boot.Sure some will be along soon.why not do the Holy Grail quest for ideas of places to go.
Marra

Post by Marra »

I don't mean to over simplify things but just keep a look out on here, or alternatively stick a post on here with a date and you will get like minded sorts who are up for a run out/overnighter somewhere local. I'm often out and about anywhere from the central belt down to the wall and don't mind some company.
benlochlann

Post by benlochlann »

Hi Paul, im in Dumfries and hope to head up to fort william to do the holy grail rally, looking at poss apr, may. Will give you a shout if you fancy it.

cheers

steve
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Hi Paul

Come the nicer weather April / May should be a meet at Bridge of Balgie.

Maybe a weekend in May to the Isle of Mull (camping) .

And various other things in my mind (apart from Ullapool)

Maybe even thinking of a meet in March for my Birthday (like last years BBQ) but unsure as yet .

LWR
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Hi Paul you are in a good place to go for a ride out, A wee one or a big un you should have no problem hooking up with some pals for a ride out, post when and where you are going and see how much feed back you get
I am always interested in a ride up that way
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

Thanks for the positive reply's guys :) This is just me testing the water getting ready for the better weather coming :laugh: :laugh: Hopefully, so as has been said I will keep an eye on what's getting planned and will post any plans that I may come up with

Cheers Paul
I of the strom

Post by I of the strom »

Hi Paul

I'm currently trying to pull a ride out together on another site, you and anybody else on here are welcome to join in. Basic idea is to meet at Aberfoyle and lunch at Kenmore, travelling via Comrie and Amulree. Returning on a loop down through Burham, Glen Devon and finishing around Kincardine. Nothing finalised but a good days ride on some interesting roads.

Cheers
Brian

Return to “Scotland”