Video editing software

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Alun

Video editing software

Post by Alun »

I bought a video cam for strapping to my helmet (ooh Mrs) the other week and I'm just about to get stuck into the instruction manual with a view to producing the 1st Adventure Bike Rider epic. As I'm based in Stratford upon Avon the plot is a Shakespearian take on the local biker world.

But enough of that, what I'm after is decent video editing software. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great and it would be even better if it's an open source program.
Highwaylass

Re:Video editing software

Post by Highwaylass »

Can't go wrong with iMovie; comes free with any Mac. I bought Final Cut Express but haven't needed to use it yet as iMovie pretty much does the business.

An example:
Alun

Post by Alun »

Nice vid and thanks for the advice. Up until 2 years ago I worked exclusively on a Mac but when I sacked myself as editor of Adventure Travel magazine and moved onto developing the websites I changed to PC's.

I'll dust down the Mac and check out iMovies. Any tips for making a bike related vid that at least one person may want to view?
Highwaylass

Post by Highwaylass »

lycra-clad totty seems to be the quick way to success...
Alun

Post by Alun »

Inspirational advice indeed. And there was me thinking a few close ups of an old codger striping a carburettor would do the job. Live and learn, eh.

Return to “THE PUB”