FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Gavinskii

Re: FIRST TO THE FREEZE RALLY DARTMOOR 13th to 15th Jan 2012

Post by Gavinskii »

I've been a bit quiet on this thread as I suspected that my bike wouldn't be fixed in time.

It needed a new pair of inlet valves, regulator and a few other little bits and what with Xmas and New Year the job seems to have dragged on. In fact I've not ridden Katy ( ;) ) since the Welsh Boil event.... :unsure:

Was hoping to get the call that I could collect it this arvo, but it didn't happen.

Just come off the phone and I am told that its running great and just needs a small bit of fettling in the morn + I need to find a 520 "O" chain link and I should be good to collect her lunchtime tomoz :woohoo:

So all things being equal Kev and I should be heading down the 303 for an ETA of 7pm - I can't wait

Safe journey to all and see you in the pub or round the fire B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Womble

Post by Womble »

I'm going to have to pull out of the weekend. Hope you all have a good 'un, enjoy.
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

James691 wrote:Slight change of plans - I will be heading down from Liverpool early hours of Friday - about 5 or 6am. Family things to sort out today :)
James. if you are doing your normal ride fag/coffee stops, you should be Bristol way around 10am, if so give me a call I'm hoping to set off about then and I could meet you at M5 J19 Portbury/Gordano services for a hazelnut latte :whistle:
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Gutted can't make this one
Have fun guys n girls see you all at the boil
Tigerman1962

Post by Tigerman1962 »

I'm in :) for the Saturday Trail rideout, coming down to TEC for Nick. Not camping this weekend, it's all been a bit last minute, waiting for a new front tyre and sorting a couple of bits.

Only live about a 45 minute ride away see you all earlyish on Saturday for a Cuppa!!
davies

Post by davies »

any 1 riding down from south wales?
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Just had the ok for tommorow a few little jobs to do in the morning should be leaving the north west about midday result :cheer:
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

davies wrote:any 1 riding down from south wales?
I'll be heading down from Cardiff centre straight after my afternoon meeting - hoping to hit the road at around 4. Does that work for you?

Pat
herman

Post by herman »

Gavinskii wrote:I've been a bit quiet on this thread as I suspected that my bike wouldn't be fixed in time.

It needed a new pair of inlet valves, regulator and a few other little bits and what with Xmas and New Year the job seems to have dragged on. In fact I've not ridden Katy ( ;) ) since the Welsh Boil event.... :unsure:

Was hoping to get the call that I could collect it this arvo, but it didn't happen.

Just come off the phone and I am told that its running great and just needs a small bit of fettling in the morn + I need to find a 520 "O" chain link and I should be good to collect her lunchtime tomoz :woohoo:

So all things being equal Kev and I should be heading down the 303 for an ETA of 7pm - I can't wait

Safe journey to all and see you in the pub or round the fire B)
http://www.pope-motorcycles.co.uk/ got them in stock, we fitted one today to Clives.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Richy783

Post by Richy783 »

It's a little late in the day and I've not looked out the tent yet, but can I assume theres still room in the field for a newbie, who's just had tomorrow nights work cancelled, to join the fun?
Of course mate - see you at the farm :)
Cheers.

Richy

Return to “ABR Freeze Rally Dartmoor 13th-15th Jan 2012”