Lusting husky

The Things We Ride
User avatar
chunky butt
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 403 times

Lusting husky

Post by chunky butt » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Look what I saw today, and only 4 hours old.....tres belle.
20190113_122857.jpg
20190113_122857.jpg (129.15 KiB) Viewed 650 times

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
herman
Posts: 5330
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 834 times
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by herman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:49 pm

That will cure your aching wrists! Had a run on a 350 four stroke one with a recluse recently ...that was fun in a holy crap batman sort of way.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Mike Wright
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Mike Wright » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Went out yesterday green laning and my mate bought the KTM version with 4 hrs as well on it after he run it in! Very nimble quick bike and weighs nothing. Fowlers are doing 20% KTM bikes at the moment bringing it down to approx 6500 new

User avatar
chunky butt
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 403 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by chunky butt » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:23 pm

The guy bought it as a retirement present :o 62 years young and final bike he says........top man :D

PHILinFRANCE
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am
Has thanked: 1200 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by PHILinFRANCE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Same as Tonys Steve proper nut machine

Mike54
Posts: 5109
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Mike54 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Mike Wright wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm
Went out yesterday green laning and my mate bought the KTM version with 4 hrs as well on it after he run it in! Very nimble quick bike and weighs nothing. Fowlers are doing 20% KTM bikes at the moment bringing it down to approx 6500 new
Discount on the TPIs is less than 10%.

Mike Wright
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Mike Wright » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Mike54 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm
Mike Wright wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm
Went out yesterday green laning and my mate bought the KTM version with 4 hrs as well on it after he run it in! Very nimble quick bike and weighs nothing. Fowlers are doing 20% KTM bikes at the moment bringing it down to approx 6500 new
Discount on the TPIs is less than 10%.
Wasnt the deal my mate got who picked it Thurs..he got 20%

Mike Wright
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Mike Wright » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Mike Wright wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 pm
Mike54 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm
Mike Wright wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm
Went out yesterday green laning and my mate bought the KTM version with 4 hrs as well on it after he run it in! Very nimble quick bike and weighs nothing. Fowlers are doing 20% KTM bikes at the moment bringing it down to approx 6500 new
Discount on the TPIs is less than 10%.
Wasnt the deal my mate got who picked it Thurs..he got 20% They matched the VAT free deal so as good as 20%

Mike54
Posts: 5109
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Mike54 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Would love to see that invoice.

Richard Simpson Mark II
Posts: 1038
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 476 times

Re: Lusting husky

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 pm

While VAT is 20% of the purchase price, taking the VAT off the total price inc VAT is not a 20% discount off the total price because 20% of the price inc VAT is more than 20 % of the price before VAT.

Post Reply

Return to “BIKES”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andrew882, Asgard, bill_qaz, David A, Glenn_G, Majestic-12 [Bot], OB1 and 92 guests