Tour Blanche

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
daveuprite

Re: Tour Blanche

Post by daveuprite »

Errr...

The chocolates were a present for Audrey...

But I forgot to take them on Saturday night, so Steve and Phil ate them. Obviously I didn't touch them because as you know I'm perfect.

What a bunch of scrotes. :lol:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

There was no cornflakes :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

I was going for the rice pudding :lol:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

........................................T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.......................................HANG ON !!!!!.........

it was the day before "Tour Blanche" :lol: :lol: :lol:

l left the Shack mid afty on Saturday to get over to Riberac where Mr X aka Mark had offered to put us ....Me, Steve and Dave up for the night and his good lady was going to feed us.

Kick off was 9am but we needed to be there earlier to sort paper work so on the road at 7.30 in thick thick fog :cry:

Got to Tour Blanche (village) sorted papers had a brew and cake , all laid on and unloaded bikes

Gettin giddy

Image3 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Next up we got in line for the off, now there was said to be 150 + riders and quite a few young rascals so being learnerd gentelmen we held back till the last 20 or 30 ....click on vvid to play

Image& by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

ImageTB (6) by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

So there would only be 25 ish behind us ......untill our esteemed leader ground to a halt within 50 yards :lol: turn the fuel on son :lol:

Forgot to say we were now 5 as Barry joined us , the first section was sililar to the bloody Somme but great fun , even so after 13 km we needed to have a little rest :roll:

Imagethumbnail by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Take a look at the road surface after a 100 or more shit up bikes pass through :twisted: we did see the organisers cleaning the roads later

It just got better , slipping and sliding all over , several light offs then Barry had an off and twisted his knee badly , we did what we could but it was bad so i shot him to put himout of his misery :lol:
He realy was in pain and after another 15 mins or so he called it a day and rode home with one of the sweepers

I'd not had one off in about 50kms then while on the black top my front end washed out and sent me 20 odd meters down the road

Image4 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Yet another scratch

Image7 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Hardly any pics and most of the vids are no good due to shit on lens but what a fantastic 90km and they even fed us

ImageTB (16) by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Billy no mates :cry:

Image6 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Mucky bikes

Image5 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Great scran

Image8 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Oh yeh we also got fed and watered half way round , could face the wine though , heads full of shit as it is

There was another 25km loop of silly shit after the grub but i for one was fecking buggered so we all gave it a miss ..........

Bike packed and ready for home

Image20181216_135638 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Looks like a great day out !!! I hope you didn't tip the trailer over again on way home :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Nice one Phil, great report, good photos buddy, it was a mucky day, stopped on way home at car wash, and took e9 to try and clean, didn't have any more change :lol:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Cheers Bob and yep kept it upright this time but i have packed the wheels out 15mm each side !!!! every little helps

I did the same Steve after dave suggested it 4 x €2 and still shit up :lol: got my karcher on it the day after and still took a good half hour

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”