Breakdown insurance.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
lancashirelad

Breakdown insurance.

Post by lancashirelad »

I've decided to move my insurance from CN but all the lower quotes don't include breakdown ins all l need is uk cover l've never needed it but wouldn't want to tempt fate, so any recommendations?
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Teflon Jnr

Re: Breakdown insurance.

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I get breakdown cover plus mobile phone insurance and travel insurance through my bank for the measly sum of £11 a month
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

Breakdown cover is like going to the local takeaway, everyone has different preferences, and needs.
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

Autoaid.... covers you in any vehicle, inc bikes. Around £40 p/y. Also covers your spouse inc.
I've used em for years.
Sanqhar

Post by Sanqhar »

Britannia Rescue. Personal cover for self and wife whether driving or a passenger and, bike as well. Tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

+1 for Autoaid.I've been using them for a few years now.I've had to call them out a few times now between my bikes and bangers of cars.The service has always been excellent.You used to have to pay for the recovery and then claim the money back but the last time I used them I never got charged so that must have changed.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

i use these...
https://www.motoringassist.com/
cover older bikes and its personnel insurance so you are covered in other peoples cars or bikes etc...they worked for me (thumbs)
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

iirc autoaid have recently been bought out by another company and major changes are due
greenmachine

Post by greenmachine »

I've been a member of the AA for 30 plus years, they have always been efficiant, helpful and quick in coming to the rescue and for the little over 100 quid a year it costs me I am covered in any vehicle I am in as a driver or passenger.
I had to call them a couple of years ago when my car dumped half its auomatic transmision fluid all oveer the road..... the chap who turned up was amazingly helpful, he diagnosed the problem and said he was supposed to take me to a garage but in fact spent 3 hours fixing the problem there and then, including taking me somewhere to get more fluid. Bloody good service and I would not hesitate to reccomend them.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

Peirre wrote:iirc autoaid have recently been bought out by another company and major changes are due
I remember something about that now.I only used them back in March,that's probably why I didn't have to pay the recovery cost this time.

Return to “THE PUB”