Helinox Chair One

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
djl50

Helinox Chair One

Post by djl50 »

Ultimate Outdoors sale - Helinox chair One now £51 with discount code PEAK15 for those interested.

Dave.

(thumbs)

http://www.ultimateoutdoors.com/s:helin ... ch=helinox
bond_yzf

Re: Helinox Chair One

Post by bond_yzf »

Cheap Chinese copy £15 ebay/amazon
Chalky723

Post by Chalky723 »

Yep!

I've just got one of these - Amazon Copy - it's rock solid & very small/light.

D
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Purchased this recently for my camping trips as although the helinox looks great, I couldn't trust the plastic holding all the chair together in the middle, so I purchased this:

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/oex-ultra-l ... ir-p362066

Comes with a metal bracket holding things in place which is more heavy duty and with the ground sheet stops you sinking into soft ground, not an issue to most but as I'm a fat git its more of an issue to me!

If you're a larger person, go for the OEX - if you're not so worried about that, go for what Bond recommended, the cheaper versions of the Helinox.
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Saw one of the Go Outdoors chairs over the weekend with a "fuller figured" physique in it, I was well impressed. Loved the pad underneath to spread the load on grass,as the Helinox and lookalikes sink.... Might even trade my copy in now I know where they come from...!
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

SteveR wrote:Saw one of the Go Outdoors chairs over the weekend with a "fuller figured" physique in it, I was well impressed. Loved the pad underneath to spread the load on grass,as the Helinox and lookalikes sink.... Might even trade my copy in now I know where they come from...!
You weren't in Bristol recently were you? Might have been me testing it and wondering if I was going to break it! :laugh: :laugh:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
funky

Post by funky »

Got one of the oex chairs,used it afew times and cant fault it. Use the pad and it wont sink even on sand. Im not the lightest bloke either (thumbs)

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”