Inspiring video from Madrid

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Simon_100

Inspiring video from Madrid

Post by Simon_100 »

Hello, or rather ¡Hola! from sunny - and about time too! - Spain.

Normally one discounts the Madrid region - as opposed to the city - for trails but the Guadarrama mountains are something else. Great video here form a local - from whom I'll seek an update about the access for motors, which is notoriously restricted there.

Nice sounds too - Enjoy! (thumbs)

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Speedofile

Re: Inspiring video from Madrid

Post by Speedofile »

Hi Simon, I cannot see the video on the post...I've watched videos on here before with no issues? :blink:
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Hi, I can't either at the moment.
Simon

PS Aaaargh!

OK, workaround time cut and paste these together:

https://www.

youtube.com/

watch?v=lVPlRa3ufos
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Ali in Austria

Post by Ali in Austria »

I can't get it to display either
Speedofile

Post by Speedofile »

Wow...awesome views and rides...have to make a plan to get to Madrid!
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Speedofile wrote:Wow...awesome views and rides...have to make a plan to get to Madrid!
My HISS events down there are in similar scenery - even less populous! - or if you're competitive for a team and go to the HUMM Sierras de España! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon

Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

If you have issues posting youtube links use the code icon above the :sick: :silly: smileys and post it as plain text to copy and paste

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPlRa3ufos
it looks lovely riding country (thumbs)
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

great post simon, just what i needed to see only been back 3 days

steve
Speedofile

Post by Speedofile »

Andi_Archer wrote:If you have issues posting youtube links use the code icon above the :sick: :silly: smileys and post it as plain text to copy and paste

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPlRa3ufos
it looks lovely riding country (thumbs)
Hi Andy, thank you for this...maybe the moderators should have a thread that doesn't move down the list or have something in "Help" that gives these ideas...Pictures, Links and videos...Just saying! :dry:
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

The trouble with stickies which your refering to is on a busy forum they take a lot of maintenance as forum software changes,data becomes out of date/needs updating or generally irrelevant to the topic.

On some versions of forum software it is possible to just post a link to an image or video and it will automatically pick up which type of file extension it is and post it appropriatly within the post without users having to use buttons as guides i.e. Neowin.net

Some also support plug-ins or specifically written code to change the style or how the forums display but these are usually costly for small forums to support and maintain or simply fail to work,as the forum software is upgraded.There are numerous horror stories out there of Moderators posting "yes we have extensivly tested the new upgrade before changing over" only for it to fall flat on its face needing lots of backroom work to get it to work half as well as the old version.

Im sure here as on other forums there is a lot going on in the background by the moderators and software engineers that we the user dont see,notice or appreciate.Its akin to herding a bunch of Cats just when you thing its all going well.......

Sorry for going off topic.......I humbly beg the moderators forgiveness and sacrifice my first born in your name :whistle: :lol:

Return to “VIDEOS”