ABR ECKY THUMP RALLY 2016 14TH-16TH OCTOBER

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Biquad

Re: ABR ECKY THUMP RALLY 2016 14TH-16TH OCTOBER

Post by Biquad »

Yes a great weekend and some intersting characters at Pickering 40's weekend.
Weather was quite good for the time of year despite being a bit moist on the way home.
A big thanks to John for organising the venue. getting the pub to put on some excellent food, getting the firewood arranged and the dauntless task of getting all camping fees in.
I will definately attend next year and hopefully this will inspire perhaps a few more ABR members to attend.

Cheers to John and the new faces that I was introduced to.

Steve (alias Mario) ;)
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

devon john wrote:its seem ironic that a ABR event there more HARLEYS there than adventure bikes ,,,, :woohoo:

i suppose it is October !!! and a little cold and wet !!!!! :P :P :P

was a good weekend and thank you to all that made it there ,,, the pub did us well with great food at a good price ,

i think i will do another next year ,,, if everyone wants it????

there was 35 camping ,,,,that half of the number last year ,,,

john
If I still have a liver I reckon I'll be there again.Thanks for organizing it John.
Nick.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Stabiliser

Post by Stabiliser »

What a fantastic weekend and thank you John for organising it. So many wall flowers in one location - I felt quite at home. All the best. (No mates) Phil - XT660 Tenere.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”