Attack in France , Nice

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Richard Simpson

Re: Attack in France , Nice

Post by Richard Simpson »

SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Alan29 wrote:On a positive note, Rihanna has cancelled her upcoming gig in Nice.
I didn't take this in bad taste.
I think it exposes a selfish and cowardly attitude by an international star/role model.
I wouldn't walk to the bottom of my garden to watch Rihanna if she was giving a concert on the back field, but then I'm a grumpy middle aged Bruce Springsteen fan.
She should've done everything possible to go ahead with the concert to show solidarity with the French Nation.
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

SPEN wrote:I don't want to start the EU out debate again but surely now we must have some sort of restriction on free movement !!I would happily que a bit longer at security to stop these people spreading further into the UK.My heart goes out to the people killed , religion has alot to answer for !
Can we be absolutely clear that this / ISIS has NOTHING to do with religion.
devon john

Post by devon john »

it would be good to hear some condemnation by the Muslim community ,,,,,

john
hansblix

Post by hansblix »

Don't forget the terror of Iraq recently 290 killed mudered , istanbul , Bangladesh etc. terrorists are murdering sh##ts, our governments have given us more attacks since 2001 year by year, all in our way of life our freedom of speech , so when and how will the innocent lives lost stop . Hold our governments to account , the world is much much worse than prior 2001 when we decided to go around the world killing indescriminatly which makes people resilient . That's if this attack is anything to do with isis isil levant or so called Islamic state , or was he pissed with his Mrs for leaving him and decided to kill innocent people .
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

devon john wrote:it would be good to hear some condemnation by the Muslim community ,,,,,

john
They usually do condemn. It often gets reported.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

The french tv report he had history of violence ....so can folks be sure he was isis or just another nutter....

The death of inocent people is always pointless..and effects more than the deceased or injured.

It will never stop centurys past prove that...
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

devon john wrote:it would be good to hear some condemnation by the Muslim community ,,,,,

john
l

Like the Church of England community condemned the Hungerford shootings?

Maybe the same as the Church condemned the Columbine shootings in the USA?

In other words why would you expect the Muslim community to even comment when a head case commits an atrocity?
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

The head Muslim in Egypt has condemned him. Said he would rot in hell, pretty much.
As usual you have to hunt for it. It doesn't get reported.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Mike54 wrote:
SPEN wrote:I don't want to start the EU out debate again but surely now we must have some sort of restriction on free movement !!I would happily que a bit longer at security to stop these people spreading further into the UK.My heart goes out to the people killed , religion has alot to answer for !
Can we be absolutely clear that this / ISIS has NOTHING to do with religion.
that may be what a lot of us think, but it's not necessary what the people carrying the attacks out think or are programmed to believe, further arrest made during the night looks like they are rounding up a cell

Why would you want 70 virgins I would rather have one dirty little minx :kiss: :blush:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “THE PUB”