ecky thump rally 2015

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
cowling

Re: ecky thump rally 2015

Post by cowling »

What a great weekend, I think I will be
Eky thumping again next year, :)
Great lanes around there to play on,
Big thanks to scoobydidler from this
Site who helped navigate the off road
Run, all seemed to enjoy it (thumbs)

Thanks all !
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

Yes it was a great weekend and a brill ride out on saterday you did a brilliant job of leading and it was a fantastic route.I am suffering today but will be there next year just hope I don't fall of as much.but never thought falling of could be fun and what about them river crossings I bet my face said it all before I crossed I shit myself. Thanks again.cheers tony.
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

this is a youtube clip of one of the trails we did rutland rig.
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

Whippet wrote:Many thanks Devon John for organising the weekend, we were blessed with good weather, great campsite and a great ride outs. Thanks to Niel and Sccob for organising the off road ride, I've just been counting the bumps and scrapes on the ccm, it's looking "worn in " now. Good effort to everyone for making the effort to come, I only had to travel about 40 miles, how about those from the south coast and the Harley lads from jockland (thumbs) (thumbs)
Sean
hope none of them bumps and scraps where due to me coming of in front of you, you have a really nice bike there it still looked good at the end of the day to me. Was nice speaking to you at the weekend probably see you there next year cheers tony
Bill at Bike Tours

Post by Bill at Bike Tours »

Thanks also from me - and especially to the guys who led the bit of gentle green laning on Saturday. I just tried to post half a dozen photos, but I think I broke something - my post paused for ages, then vanished :( I'll try once more, with just one picture. Here's a little cobbled street we rode down just before lunch.
Bill at Bike Tours

New to this forum - no idea how to post a picture at present. Tried "adding files" but that didn't work. Try inserting a

snipped image? Nope. That doesn't work. ah.. got it!
Whippet

Post by Whippet »

anthony29040 wrote:
Whippet wrote:Many thanks Devon John for organising the weekend, we were blessed with good weather, great campsite and a great ride outs. Thanks to Niel and Sccob for organising the off road ride, I've just been counting the bumps and scrapes on the ccm, it's looking "worn in " now. Good effort to everyone for making the effort to come, I only had to travel about 40 miles, how about those from the south coast and the Harley lads from jockland (thumbs) (thumbs)
Sean
hope none of them bumps and scraps where due to me coming of in front of you, you have a really nice bike there it still looked good at the end of the day to me. Was nice speaking to you at the weekend probably see you there next year cheers tony
Tony, you really pushed the boat out navigating fords, coming down steep inclines with bolders etc, a great effort IMO , I was were you are a year ago, it's all about confidence and just doing it :woohoo:
There's a few good weekends coming up next year, hope to see you then
Sean
Bill at Bike Tours

The slightly bumpy bit?

OK I'll give up now. Those on Saturday's ride out, email me if you want the photos.
devon john

Post by devon john »

a big thank you to the boys that run the off road ride ,,,,, everyone loved it !!!!

not sure how many went with you but THANKS AGAIN

john
nwmschris

Post by nwmschris »

Its a thanks from me also .sorry no pictures from me I was busy holding on .Saw a few fall off in front of me lol. but wont mention any names .sally .Thanks for a tremendous weekend lads and lasses .

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”