'H Cafe', Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxon

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
Scott_rider

'H Cafe', Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxon

Post by Scott_rider »

Does anyone else on here go to the 'H Cafe', Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxon? I posted this last year but thought I'd do so again seeing as there are some new faces on here :) .

Anyway, Monday night is bike night at the 'H' and there are usually three to five hundred bikes :). On a real sunny Monday evening I reckon I've seen even more. Not that many true adventure bikes but a handful plus quite a few exotica like a nitros Busa and a turbo Bandit B) . Also, there are a few shenanigans on the road in front of the cafe like monster stand-up wheelies, super fast getaways, and that sort of thing... B) . (I know it's not big and it's not clever but it's still kind of fun to watch). It's worth checking out if you're in that neck of the woods...
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
drdaveboy

Re: 'H Cafe', Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxon

Post by drdaveboy »

there monday just gone very busy but nice run from reading
Loggy

Re: 'H Cafe', Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxon

Post by Loggy »

Yeah I'm a very regular visitor (most weekends)... Don't go to the bike night much now due to work. I was there a few weeks ago. A Police biker came in for a brew and I was having a chat about his new 15 plate BMW... Those "entertainers" came a cropper when he spotted back wheel action and gave chase!!! Why carry on like that when he was in there having a brew. When I was chatting to him about the bike safe course he does, a guy went past on the back wheel... Some people deserve what they get, I mean pulling wheelies in front of a bike copper?
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”