MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Does my ass look big in these?
Nicoli
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by Nicoli » Wed May 25, 2011 3:04 pm

A quick thank you to what I assume was a mod removing trolling from the thread.

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
cozmo1589
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by cozmo1589 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn
avatar16689_1_2011-05-25.gif
avatar16689_1_2011-05-25.gif (11.18 KiB) Viewed 631 times
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Selous
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by Selous » Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Jinx22 I like the photos, as a Ex Professional Photographer,
they are good, of course seeing them, in line is not as good as in print.

I pers quite like the idea of ABR Calendar, I had a number of ideas, (like the rest of the world), I think a calendar with a mixture of all the below 3

1) The idea of photo of bike on green lane poss with girl in leathers standing next to/on bike.
2)some of the photos to cheer up the lads of the girls scantily clad of course to make it fair the lads doing smiler for the lasses.
3) some of the every day photos on this forum, as these are the sort of 'natural' photos that can never ever be replicated, a real you had to be there moment.

Thank you jinx22 for hopfully inspiring the ABR guys, (may be even some of the lasses :whistle: too)




We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.



Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by moto al » Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 am

nice leathers are they not a bit tight,? you mums great at taking pics>he he al
moto al

Nicoli
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by Nicoli » Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 am

cozmo1589 wrote:Yawnnnnnnnnnnn
avatar16689_1_2011-05-25.gif
Is there really any need?

If the thread doesn't interest you, don't post

V-Rider
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:51 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by V-Rider » Thu May 26, 2011 5:24 am

I think this thread should be locked off about now - some people posting things that aren't great and people being upset/taking offence by it...
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."

Morph
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm
Location: Stourbridge
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by Morph » Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 am

Selous wrote:I pers quite like the idea of ABR Calendar, I had a number of ideas, (like the rest of the world), I think a calendar with a mixture of all the below 3

1) The idea of photo of bike on green lane poss with girl in leathers standing next to/on bike.
2)some of the photos to cheer up the lads of the girls scantily clad of course to make it fair the lads doing smiler for the lasses.
3) some of the every day photos on this forum, as these are the sort of 'natural' photos that can never ever be replicated, a real you had to be there moment.

Thank you jinx22 for hopfully inspiring the ABR guys, (may be even some of the lasses :whistle: too)
I would buy one!
Also include photos of bikes and riders in interesting places off this forum, Morocco, Wales, Scotland...
The lightest piece of kit is the one you leave behind...

Nicoli
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by Nicoli » Thu May 26, 2011 5:29 am

VersysRider wrote:I think this thread should be locked off about now - some people posting things that aren't great and people being upset/taking offence by it...
I'm not upset, I just didnt see the point lol

c_unit
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by c_unit » Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 am

Nicoli wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:Yawnnnnnnnnnnn
avatar16689_1_2011-05-25.gif
Is there really any need?

If the thread doesn't interest you, don't post
Is there really any need, just what i was asking myself. Is there really any need in your partner posting up pictures off her showing off her tits and then posting a link to a website where she is totally naked????
My 11 year old son who is a keen motor-crosser looks through this website and imagine my shock when i saw him looking at your girlfriend completely naked in some so called photo shoot????? Not really cricket is it?

c_unit
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by c_unit » Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 am

VersysRider wrote:I think this thread should be locked off about now - some people posting things that aren't great and people being upset/taking offence by it...
Hear Hear :)

Post Reply

Return to “CLOTHING”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magnon and 47 guests