Springfields Motorcycle show

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
yoda

Springfields Motorcycle show

Post by yoda »

If anyone's in the area or looking for a little something to do this weekend there's a small bike show on at the Springfields exhibition center in Spalding, Lincolnshire. Its not the NEC but ok for an hr or two.

www.springfieldsbikeshow.co.uk
Chaos is the only camouflage that incompetence needs to operate at full capacity.

I dunno where that road goes, might as well go take a look anyway there's no where else i need to be right now.
gspod

Re: Springfields Motorcycle show

Post by gspod »

Shame - I'm off down to Kent for the weekend, maybe next year :)
daytona-supersport

Re: Springfields Motorcycle show

Post by daytona-supersport »

This is a surprisingly good show and well worth a visit, it is always well attended. Decent refreshments at sensible money. (thumbs)

The show is right next door to the Springfield outlet shopping centre, so good for wife and daughters shopping trip if you want to make a family outing of it. Full cooked dinner in the garden centre is an option. Plenty of parking. In the summer time there is a river taxi from the car park area into Spalding town, a fair distance by river, interesting and very laid back.

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”