EVIL WIFE

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
desertraider

EVIL WIFE

Post by desertraider »

me and the wife had abit of a falling out last week over nowt or something , she has had little grumps n growns since then , WELL ive been calling into my local paper shop every day to see if my issue 4 has turned up to the answer of no ive not seen it !!!!
so this morning i get a text from her saying OH I PICKED YOU BIKE MAG UP THE OTHER DAY ITS IN THE BACK OF MY CAR , iam sure the evil cows done it to wind me up , now i have to wait allday til she gets in from work to get my hands on it .
Lancastermick

Re: EVIL WIFE

Post by Lancastermick »

:woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure it was an honest mistake mate! :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Time to hide her favourite handbag:P
Real men ride twins ;-)
backofbeyond

Post by backofbeyond »

Oh dear! If it's like that over a mag what's it going to be like when you buy a new bike - "Some guy turned up with a greasy motorbike in a van. I told him to deliver it to Oxfam" :laugh: :laugh:

The ups and downs of 40 years on two wheels

www.pisquicktours.co.uk

Do the best you can, then try to live it down.

CCM604 Honda XR600 Honda CBX1000

Honda 400/4 Yamaha XS2 650 Kawasaki H1 500

Lotus Elan, Land Rover Discovery
Mr Free Market

Post by Mr Free Market »

Lancastermick wrote:

I'm sure it was an honest mistake mate!
Women never make "honest mistakes" & they also never ever ever forget. Sorry to have to tell you this, but you're toast! Be afraid, very afraid :pinch:
Over a long enough timeline, everyones survival rate drops to zero

Post by Guest »

desertraider wrote: me and the wife had abit of a falling out last week over nowt or something , she has had little grumps n growns since then , WELL ive been calling into my local paper shop every day to see if my issue 4 has turned up to the answer of no ive not seen it !!!!
so this morning i get a text from her saying OH I PICKED YOU BIKE MAG UP THE OTHER DAY ITS IN THE BACK OF MY CAR , iam sure the evil cows done it to wind me up , now i have to wait allday til she gets in from work to get my hands on it .
Teehee hee :lol:
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

Mr Free Market wrote:
Lancastermick wrote:

I'm sure it was an honest mistake mate!
Women never make "honest mistakes" & they also never ever ever forget. Sorry to have to tell you this, but you're toast! Be afraid, very afraid :pinch:
Photo0214_2011-04-14.jpg
Photo0214_2011-04-14.jpg (78.97 KiB) Viewed 1658 times

I know....can you see my worry lines? :) :laugh: :laugh:
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
desertraider

Post by desertraider »

well she swanned in not saying aword , buggered off up stairs to change , then came down and told me she had left my issue4 awork , and just as i was about to go mental she pulled it out of her bag and threw it at me , told you the cow is evil .
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

She cant be all that bad, at least she picked it up and gave it to you. :whistle:
lmg

Post by lmg »

CRAIGREVO wrote:She cant be all that bad, at least she picked it up and gave it to you. :whistle:
+1 - if I got on the wrong side of my lady she would have txt'd me a movie of the mag being shredded.

Basic rule of thumb for being a bloke in a relationship = "even if she is wrong, she is right so just say your sorry like you mean it and move on"
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Return to “THE PUB”