halverson

Does my ass look big in these?
hornet

halverson

Post by hornet »

Hello hello

any of you good chaps on here have anything to say about halversons gear I need a new textile suit not sure whether to gohalversons, hein gerike,klim or a another

suggestions on a postcard please or you could just write something here

hornet
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
jkclive1971

Re: halverson

Post by jkclive1971 »

hornet wrote:Hello hello

any of you good chaps on here have anything to say about halversons gear I need a new textile suit not sure whether to gohalversons, hein gerike,klim or a another

suggestions on a postcard please or you could just write something here

hornet
No sorry my friend
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

yes got a full suit, went to the shop for a look the stuff fitted so well and walked out some £550 lighter. 10 days in Scotland in September in rain from light to horizontal and not a drop got through, warm when its cold and cool when its warm, still cant workout how the hell it does it. Fit is excellent and very comfortable on and off the bike. Pockets galore I would highly recommend thier kit. Tried Hein but rejected it on fit or not as the case may be, I was looking for rev'it kit when I found the halverssons stuff. If you live any where near pop in and have a look cheers Spud ;)

PS I am nothing to do with the company
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
hornet

Post by hornet »

Good job buddy maybe a blessing in disguise as the rev'it gear was slated by paddy tyson in his book "in search of...." maybe he was unlucky. Ive used a few different textile suits but never found one that is really good maybe i just need to pay more.

hornet
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
Farky

Post by Farky »

Very well featured gear and great quality, priced above HG but you get what you pay for.

Recently considered them but went with Revit instead, I have a summer suit with the inner wp lining and it's great. Bought a top of range jacket that they've reduced by over £100 as it's style wasn't selling.

Navigator jacket for £250. Used to sell at £380. Same spec as top of range Cayenne Pro stuff but without the charley and Ewan looks and pockets. Nice clean finish, lightweight, excellent warmth down to zero degree with just a tshirt under to work. Tailored fit too. 38/40 UK chest is a Med size if your buying on the Internet.

Got mine from Germany, FC Moto, £230 Inc postage after euro conversion.

Comparable quality to the top £350 Halverson with the zip in reflective vest thing....that's what I'd buy otherwise...just didn't need the features and didn't need to spend the money either.
Udders

Post by Udders »

+1 for Revit gear! As soon as I've saved up a few groats I'll be getting myself the 4 season Sand jacket and trouser combo. (also need to lose a bit of lard first) :blush:
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

Recently bought Halvarrson Proximo, and i have to say its the best i have ever owned. It keeps you warm when its cold, and cool when warm...Its all to do with witch craft..:laugh: :laugh: Its protection rate is top draw too...Not cheap though and did not come with a back protector..The back insert will fit the level 1 or 2 Forcefield back protector. Great fit too. Hope that helps :)
scouse

Post by scouse »

Currently got the Targa pants and looking to buy the matching jacket now my well used and abused Belstaff Celcius is starting to fall apart.

Had two slow speed gravel road spills in them and a medium town speed spill on diesel and the trousers don't even have any abrasion marks.

keep you dry and warm and the Targa's are more of an adventure riding spec and as such have vents and that magic threading that reflects UV so even though they are black they stay feeling cool in direct sunshine.

Zip out wind and water proof lining is a bit of a bind, do prefer something permanent like Goretex, but really comfortable mesh lining means they make great Summer,Spring/Autumn and with the Outlast layer Winter trousers.

And spoke to the UK distributors at the NEC... all bikers! They are selling the kit as they loved it themselves!
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “CLOTHING”