Dom's Bike Stop - Leominster, Herefordshire

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
[email protected]

Dom's Bike Stop - Leominster, Herefordshire

Post by [email protected] »

Nothing to do with me but stumbled upon this place whilst on a ride out on Saturday. Nice little watering hole and a really biker friendly couple running it.
scan-DomsBikeStop0003.jpg
scan-DomsBikeStop0003.jpg (91.6 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure
Phil

Re: Dom's Bike Stop - Leominster, Herefordshire

Post by Phil »

i dont live a million miles away from that place and ride past it ALL the time, theres a sign to it off the main road. Never stopped there though :blush: tend to blast past it and stop at the OK Dinner in Leominster.
lonepilgrim

Post by lonepilgrim »

Not bad when in small groups but if there's more than 6 or 7 of you in one go they struggle ... They also offer camping if an ABR weekender is on the cards
ABR Welsh Rally Brecon Beacons 2012

HUBB Donington Park 2013

ABR Exmoor Rally 2013

Member of the Kawasaki Riders Club

My bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KLX 250 E3

1989 Kawasaki Tengai KL650 B1

Previous bikes: 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 Fiat Team / Rossi Replica
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Been mentioned a few times on here.
A great stop. Dom and the team are really nice people.
Food is a little pricey but top quality. You definitely get what you pay for.
Lovely place in the sunshine and as already mentioned, camping on site with a pub not too far away.

Ade
dom howe

Post by dom howe »

Hi in our defence,we make and cook the food fresh we have a large menu most biker come here to eat and chill out for a while after, they make there destination it's not a pitstop just for tea but most riders know this now because its been 4 years since we open and they know that we're a popular place to go so most group riders let us know a rough time for when they bit arrive.
Which is great then we can have extra staff and the food prepared , it dos take time to cook it's to be cooked so for those that have not got the time we do have another unit which will just be serving hot & cold drinks and bacon, sausage butty etc which of corse from our own pigs or just up the road you have the ok dinner lol .
lonepilgrim

Post by lonepilgrim »

You say that Dom but the when we came as a group last year with pre warning you, there was 2 of you serving and took over 2 hours to get a burger and we never got our chips so had to get refunded. Plus one of our group had his food given to someone not with our group who had been well down the list of orders. Might be worth using raffle tickets for orders when busy so you call out the number opposed to burger and chips. I have been back and given the benefit of the doubt but you performed to your positive reputation on the 2nd occasion so I left happy and will return again this year
ABR Welsh Rally Brecon Beacons 2012

HUBB Donington Park 2013

ABR Exmoor Rally 2013

Member of the Kawasaki Riders Club

My bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KLX 250 E3

1989 Kawasaki Tengai KL650 B1

Previous bikes: 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 Fiat Team / Rossi Replica
markoh

Post by markoh »

Dom, are you open all year, what are your hours?
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Not sure what's going on with Dom's. Stopped by there a couple of Sundays ago, mid-morning and the gate was closed and no sign of life!
2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure
dom howe

Post by dom howe »

I do remember that day well it was manic and yes I do remember the refund on the chips I remember the whole day hands down I did not enjoy much, it started of slow for a really nice day but any 1 who was any 1 descend on us for mid morning it was hard and mistakes were made we had well over 200 people in that day.
What made it so hard last year was the weather it rained so much we didn't get many chances to get out on the bikes so when a nice day came alone we all went out and this was 1 of them, but like I said we a another small unit for this year it will help and let's hope we learn from mistakes lol and fingers cross for a old fashion summer and safe riding I will be open this weekend have some biker wanting a dommy fix(breakfast) then I have lambing for couple weeks then
should be back open end of march thanks dom.
dom howe

Post by dom howe »

Hi mate I'm open for this weekend , then have lambing for a couple of week back open end of march open 7am at weekends shut Mondays in the week 9 am till 5pm thanks dom.

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”