North West England Adventure Riders group

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
Barnman

Re: North West England Adventure Riders group

Post by Barnman »

it wasn't the rain that kept me away...Half way through some mods and service on the bike. ;)

Looking forward to getting out for a ride with you in the near future

Tigerman1050

Post by Tigerman1050 »

So has this NW group took off then? whens the next meet? i may just pop my head in for a brew and join you for a spin....
"Commando's Don't Die...They go to Hell to Regroup!
James691

Post by James691 »

Tigerman1050 wrote:So has this NW group took off then? whens the next meet? i may just pop my head in for a brew and join you for a spin....
Yes mate, we have had a few ride outs around Cumbria, Peak District and The Moors so far. You are always welcome along and if you join the group - see the home page on the right hand side to register with the group. I send out mass emails of rides that are on.

Anyone can call a ride out and if you have an idea then throw it out mate and we can see who is off that day.

I've not put a ride out on for a few weeks as I have been away riding in Europe - I'm away again in April for another run around Europe but I will set some meets up before I go.

Welcome :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Lairyskippy

Post by Lairyskippy »

I've tried to register with the group but so far I've not recieved the e-mail to confirm it. Can you confrim that you got it please as I can always re-do it if necessary,
cheers
Lairyskippy ;)
James691

Post by James691 »

Lairy - yup you are a member of the North West group and can access the page :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Lairyskippy

Post by Lairyskippy »

Thanks James.....looking forward to catching up with everyone ;)
James691

Post by James691 »

My pleasure mate and look forward to meeting you :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Jayrob

Post by Jayrob »

James691 wrote:
Tigerman1050 wrote:So has this NW group took off then? whens the next meet? i may just pop my head in for a brew and join you for a spin....
Yes mate, we have had a few ride outs around Cumbria, Peak District and The Moors so far. You are always welcome along and if you join the group - see the home page on the right hand side to register with the group. I send out mass emails of rides that are on.

Anyone can call a ride out and if you have an idea then throw it out mate and we can see who is off that day.

I've not put a ride out on for a few weeks as I have been away riding in Europe - I'm away again in April for another run around Europe but I will set some meets up before I go.

Welcome :)
When are you off to europe in April i`m going on the 22 Fri LD lines to Le havre
James691

Post by James691 »

I'm leaving from the Boil Rally mate, so that should be the 16th I think, then heading down to Lisbon for leg one. It would be odd to see you on the road if we do cross as I will not be stopping for anything other than absolute physical requirements ha ha
Dancing in the moonlight
Marra

Post by Marra »

As I have just found the forum I have requested entrance into the realm of this 'local' group :laugh:

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”