The new forum

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Paul C

Re: The new forum

Post by Paul C »

Alun,

I keep up to date with posts via an iPhone app that pulls RSS feeds in to Google Reader and down to my phone. It stopped working sometime yesterday (I think). Have you broken it with the new forum? :unsure:
...I just want to ride!
africajim

Post by africajim »

I'm more interested in why your Tiger's havin a rest? It's a flat piece of land FFS!

Did you lay it down? ,,,,,, Is it a Welsh thing?

I'm confused,,,,, well,,,,, it is Friday night! The Aberlour tonight!
Honda, the power of dreams.
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Paul C wrote:Alun,

I keep up to date with posts via an iPhone app that pulls RSS feeds in to Google Reader and down to my phone. It stopped working sometime yesterday (I think). Have you broken it with the new forum? :unsure:
Hi Paul

Not sure , but try this ..

Click the index tab above.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, under the stats (on the right of screen) you will see a RSS feed button, if you click this it will give you the option subscribe via google feed (etc) ..

hope it works for you .
:)
Alun

Post by Alun »

africajim wrote:I'm more interested in why your Tiger's havin a rest? It's a flat piece of land FFS!

Did you lay it down? ,,,,,, Is it a Welsh thing?

I'm confused,,,,, well,,,,, it is Friday night! The Aberlour tonight!
I'm fine on hills its the flat bits that get me. The front end washed out on a muddy camber just behind where I was standing to take the pic.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Paul C wrote:Alun,

LWR has pointed you in the right direction. Let us know if it works.
Milo

Post by Milo »

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile Alun, bitten off more than I can chew as usual?!

Must admit I'm struggling a little with uploading photos too, two, no way, tried one, upload speed on the floor, busied myself with a couple of emails while waiting. Returned to find myself back at the welcome screen with no sign I'd been any further?

I'll try text 1st, photo if this goes...

TXT Ok, photo no-go, back to welcome page again. The upload is just SO slow (Thailand probably!) I'll attempt editing the photo to smaller size.
Milo

Post by Milo »

:blush: My own stupidity often amazes me, camera setting clicked one over, saved as a RAW file :blush:

Try again :P
2010_0921NewBike0001.JPG
2010_0921NewBike0001.JPG (73.97 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
Great little bikes these, breeze through twisties far quicker than the old Fazer
2010_0921NewBike0002.JPG
2010_0921NewBike0002.JPG (40.04 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
Niiiiiiice, Zero Km on the clock. Though I AM getting fed up of running them in, it's all I seem to do these days!
2010_0921NewBike0003.JPG
2010_0921NewBike0003.JPG (77.57 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
Sell the Fazer? No way, over 100,000Km together, some TLC planned for that little lady now, starting with a full engine rebuild. And paint, yes paint, I know :lol:
Paul C

Post by Paul C »

LargeWayRound wrote:Hi Paul

Not sure , but try this ..

Click the index tab above.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, under the stats (on the right of screen) you will see a RSS feed button, if you click this it will give you the option subscribe via google feed (etc) ..

hope it works for you .
:)
Thanks LWR. I tried the RSS feed button, but it just takes me straight to the feeds. I couldn't see any the link to subscribe with Google either.:huh:

P.S. I dropped my bike today while messing about in an abandoned car park!:ohmy: No damage, but damn; that was hard work picking it up!
...I just want to ride!
appleby

Post by appleby »

Considering it's supposed to be easier to post pics on here - I have never read such tecno gobbledygook in all my life??????;)

Do you lot actually go outside??????

The only difference I've noticed is I am now driving on the wrong side of the road!:lol:
Alun

Post by Alun »

appleby wrote:Considering it's supposed to be easier to post pics on here - I have never read such tecno gobbledygook in all my life??????;)

Do you lot actually go outside??????
Going outside is one of those ideas that sounds healthy until you actually do it. Its more than often wet, cold and the roads are overcrowded. Totally over rated.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”