ABR Midlands Rally 19th - 21st Aug

Stratford upon Avon, the home town of ABR magazine and some other literary geezer plays host.
sallysbuns

Re: ABR Midlands Rally 19th - 21st Aug

Post by sallysbuns »

davecopland wrote:Sadly This is the first ABR rally I`ve missed { Grandsons 1st Birthday on the Sunday} However from the many pics it looks as though you all had a great time . And Jim Lovell did Tom have a good time ? Tell him hi from me .
Hi Dave its Tom if your going to this rally at scotland we are going to try and go, hope your well we missed you loads at the rally lots of love from tom

Also a little message from jimmy dog, im very confused Dave i couldnt find your tent to have a pee on so another poor chap got your presents this time xxxx
Mr Dean

Post by Mr Dean »

I was not there :( but looked like a great Rally B) great pictures :) and what a place to be :cheer:
I like it here [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm enjoying the BMW F800GS :-) (The Grey one) B) :-)

CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

scouse wrote:As I take too many bloody cameras and life is too short to edit all the pics in one sitting ... here are some of my faves from tonights scan through..

ABR Midlands Simmer 2011 by Graeme Hoose Photographica, on Flickr
That is a quality picture scouse, really moody. B)

Ps, Ive nicked the pic of me for a profile picture, I hope you don't mind mate. ;)
scouse

Post by scouse »

CRAIGREVO wrote:

Ps, Ive nicked the pic of me for a profile picture, I hope you don't mind mate. ;)
yeah ... suppose so, it's a bit crap really ... :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
1nips

Post by 1nips »

Fab pics,looks like you all had a great one.Sorry I couldnt make it.Not p###ed off at all.See yall soooon.
God Ruined a beautiful arse when he put teeth in my face.
desert storm

Post by desert storm »

Well here's a couple of mine, not great quality I'm afraid.......
DSCF2766.JPG
DSCF2766.JPG (81.05 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
DSCF2778.JPG
DSCF2778.JPG (43.21 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
DSCF2763.JPG
DSCF2763.JPG (99.35 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
DSCF2761.JPG
DSCF2761.JPG (80.26 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
DSCF2758.JPG
DSCF2758.JPG (67.75 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down.."

"What desert?"

"Doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical"

"Then how come i'd be there?"

"Maybe you're fed up, maybe you wanna be by yourself, who knows?"

BLADE RUNNER, 1982
davecopland

Post by davecopland »

sallysbuns wrote:
davecopland wrote:Sadly This is the first ABR rally I`ve missed { Grandsons 1st Birthday on the Sunday} However from the many pics it looks as though you all had a great time . And Jim Lovell did Tom have a good time ? Tell him hi from me .
Hi Dave its Tom if your going to this rally at scotland we are going to try and go, hope your well we missed you loads at the rally lots of love from tom

Also a little message from jimmy dog, im very confused Dave i couldnt find your tent to have a pee on so another poor chap got your presents this time xxxx

Hi Tom , Hope you had a great time at the rally . I see you took the ``children { PJ & Jim } with you . I am a definite for Ullapool so hope to see you there . All the best
Dave
ps: glad to see that Jimmy kept up the good work :whistle:
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

davecopland wrote:
sallysbuns wrote:

Hi Tom , Hope you had a great time at the rally . I see you took the ``children { PJ & Jim } with you . I am a definite for Ullapool so hope to see you there . All the best
Dave
ps: glad to see that Jimmy kept up the good work :whistle:
Missed you at this one Dave, I'm gonna try to get some days altered in my new job to make the Ullapool rally, so fingers x'd..
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

I'm just glad they were small presents!
scouse

Post by scouse »

Okay with the knackered FD bearing I couldn't get to where everyone was playing so I did a video of Hue, who was just as bored with no customers, amusing himself... no wonder he says it's safer for him not to ride a road bike!

[video][/video]
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “ABR MIDLANDS SIMMER RALLY 19th-21st Aug”