Bug Reports

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
RandG

Re: Bug Reports

Post by RandG »

When I use the mobile version it switches to tapatalk and then nothing shows ?
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

I just received two emails both telling me to reset my password and both with different new passwords. Neither password worked!
I've logged in now through "I forgot my password" etc. and it seems to be working ok because i can log out/in.

My Avatar has disappeared (although there seems to be a link to it on the old forum) and I can't upload a new one (the full path name does not pop up automatically.

Finally :D I can't see pictures on most threads - is that my browser settings? I can see other peoples Avatars though :| (??)
Last edited by DaveCon on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

Despite my best efforts at searching I can not find how to add a ".pdf" attachment to a Post that I wish to place in the Green Lane forum.

I do not understand how to contact the Administrator for the 'Green Lanes' to see if I need special permission to add such a file/files :?:

Please could somebody advise me in plain english and not computer speak. To show my skills level I thought an Avatar was a character from a science fiction film :oops:

TTFN

Hugh.
jonesthesteam

Post by jonesthesteam »

Using an I-pad it is regularly logging me out even though I've checked the remember me box, it's just done it again straight after submitting a reply to a thread and then going back to the forum menu

Jonesy
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Hugh wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 pm Greetings folks,

Despite my best efforts at searching I can not find how to add a ".pdf" attachment to a Post that I wish to place in the Green Lane forum.

I do not understand how to contact the Administrator for the 'Green Lanes' to see if I need special permission to add such a file/files :?:

Please could somebody advise me in plain english and not computer speak. To show my skills level I thought an Avatar was a character from a science fiction film :oops:

TTFN

Hugh.
Hi Hugh,

This is something we're looking in to as the ability to attach gpx. files is also required.

Cheers
Bryn
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

jonesthesteam wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm Using an I-pad it is regularly logging me out even though I've checked the remember me box, it's just done it again straight after submitting a reply to a thread and then going back to the forum menu

Jonesy
I've been informed that this is likely to happen at the moment as we are still making a lot of changes to the forum to make sure it's running right. This problem shouldn't persist once we've stopped messing around!
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

jonesthesteam wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm Using an I-pad it is regularly logging me out even though I've checked the remember me box, it's just done it again straight after submitting a reply to a thread and then going back to the forum menu

Jonesy
Same here on my desktop
one-legged adventurer
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Hello,

When I edit my signature the link for the photobucket embed isn't visable so I can't remove it.

Cheers

Bren
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

DaveCon wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 pm I just received two emails both telling me to reset my password and both with different new passwords. Neither password worked!
I've logged in now through "I forgot my password" etc. and it seems to be working ok because i can log out/in.

My Avatar has disappeared (although there seems to be a link to it on the old forum) and I can't upload a new one (the full path name does not pop up automatically.

Finally :D I can't see pictures on most threads - is that my browser settings? I can see other peoples Avatars though :| (??)
Will look into the avatar problem, could you send me a screenshot of what you see when you try to upload a new one? My email address is [email protected].

When you say can't see pictures in most threads - can you see a broken image box, or is there literally nothing there?
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Hugh wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 pm Greetings folks,

TTFN

Hugh.
Hi Hugh, you should now be able to attach a pdf. to a post in the same way that you attach an image. Give it a go and let us know if you have any more issues.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”