ABR Ireland Rally 10 to 12th May 2013 - Official Sign up Thread

Tremain1

Re: ABR Ireland Rally 10 to 12th May 2013 - Official Sign up Thread

Post by Tremain1 »

Tell me about the rain. !!!! >:( bedford to Birmingham this morning. Bloody soaked. Nice ride up to the lakes though. Beautiful now in Shap. !! So, on my way. 300 miles in and a few to go ! See you tomorrow 'Flintlock'. Can't wait.
Geoff10

Post by Geoff10 »

Hi folks
Just stumbled across this site while lookin for bits for my new xt1200 toy, and lo and behold there is an ABR rally
on my home turf! I presume I can way in on Sat. For the run and if so is there a fee?
Xt1200z

'79'xl 250s
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Geoff10 wrote:Hi folks
Just stumbled across this site while lookin for bits for my new xt1200 toy, and lo and behold there is an ABR rally
on my home turf! I presume I can way in on Sat. For the run and if so is there a fee?
Hi Geoff,
Welcome to the forum! Wow, what a stroke of luck to have the rally just around the corner, eh?
The only cost is for your petrol and your lunch etc. I'm going to be on Flintlock's ride on Saturday, so see you then!
Cheers
Mark
Geoff10

Post by Geoff10 »

Cheers mark
Lets hope the weather holds out looks like a mixed bag for sat.that north coast looks a lot better with a bit of sun. Lookin forward to a day out on the bike.
Xt1200z

'79'xl 250s
ynotbiker

Post by ynotbiker »

am out to much on with work will try for Ireland 2 have good time every one look forward to photos.
Milshy

Post by Milshy »

Sorry Heff :( were pulling out of this trip mate, im totally loaded with cold from camping last weekend at mags "into the valley" rally, and as our lass isnt feeling too grand either, we have decided to pull out of this one and re-book the ferry for a later date. Hope to make it to the next one though!

BTW..Dave M is going to bring the ABR charity batton back to England instead of me.

Rgds

Milsh
davem

ABR Ireland Rally 10 to 12th May 2013 - Official Sign up Thread

Post by davem »

Aye, Milsh has passed the baton ;-)

I have no idea who is bringing the baton to the rally but I will be on a red 650gs and camping in an orange tent. I will be there until Mon morning so just give me a shout at some stage.

Dave
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

davem wrote:Aye, Milsh has passed the baton ;-)

I have no idea who is bringing the baton to the rally but I will be on a red 650gs and camping in an orange tent. I will be there until Mon morning so just give me a shout at some stage.

Dave
Hi DaveM

The Baton Bearer ´tis I!!

It is quite possible I won´t get there until the Saturday - as I have a meeting on the Friday I can't get out of - but don´t worry, I will be there!

Look out for either a beige K100LT BMW - or a red XT660Z (Idris) - both have an ABR sticker on the front screen. That said my avatar is a bit of a clue as to what I look like!

I´ll no doubt find you easily enough as I´ll be wandering around troubling all those present to part with the spare coinage in support of the cause - while also saying hi to one and all (and trying to get some blood back into that 'ol rear end - it's going to be a bit of a flying visit!).

Looking forward to a great ride and a good pint!
Pat
Heff

Post by Heff »

Geoff10 wrote:Cheers mark
Lets hope the weather holds out looks like a mixed bag for sat.that north coast looks a lot better with a bit of sun. Lookin forward to a day out on the bike.
Hi Geoff

Firstly welcome to the forum.

You are very welcome to join us on Saturday as there are 2 ride outs planned. Flintlocks one leaves Meelmore at 9.30am SHARP heading for North Coast (in a roundabout way). Away all day, not expected back before 8pm ish. Loud pedals ride out is more local and leaves at 11am.

Just turn up and join in

Heff
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
Heff

Post by Heff »

ynotbiker wrote:am out to much on with work will try for Ireland 2 have good time every one look forward to photos.
Fully understand ynotbiker.

Until next time. List amended
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black

Return to “May 2013 - ABR Ireland Rally 10th, 11th, 12th”