Moscow Madness

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
scouse

Re: Moscow Madness

Post by scouse »

The fun side ?:whistle:
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
bandit1250gt

Post by bandit1250gt »

Sorry mate have no issue with fun, have issue with idiots riding like this. I work in a job that sometimes requires knocking on parents doors and informing them that their son/daughters face has just been cleaned off a bonnet/road
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

In an attempt to make this thread more adventure bike friendly, here are some adventure bikers having fun. Africa Twin Triumph Tiger V Strom BMW GS 1200 KTM Adventure
Mark1961

Post by Mark1961 »

CRAIGREVO wrote:In an attempt to make this thread more adventure bike friendly, here are some adventure bikers having fun.
The fact these morons are on adv bikes makes it alright then........ I don’t think so........

Again more irresponsible footage posted on a so call responsible forum?

Here’s a vid when it’s no longer fun..... This first vid the moron walked away, In the second vid the innocent rider on the correct side of the road, who he hit, DIED!!!!!!!!

Enough said........

Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!
Alun

Post by Alun »

Gentlemen, with all due respect, I'm now locking this thread. The end.

Return to “VIDEOS”