COVID-19......Your Situation

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daveuprite

Re: COVID-19......Your Situation

Post by daveuprite »

AlanHolt wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:39 pm
daveuprite wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:42 am To all the french resident ABR crew who run businesses (Phil, Steve, Shan etc etc):

Have you seen the announcement about Autoentrpreneurs? Apparently, from 31st March onwards, you'll be able to go on the AE website, log in, and make a declaration of reduced income due to CV19 (if you are experiencing it). Not sure about the threshold or the qualifying trades (lots of discussion about that on the facebook AE page right now) - but the government has said that 1500 euros may be available to small businesses that are showing a big decline in income.

I'm looking into it, but don't know anymore right now. Take a look at at the chat on the facebook page first to see what people are saying about it: https://www.facebook.com/autoentreprene ... cation=ufi

Best wishes, Dave
Similar compensation is available in Spain, but it is based on your previous 180 days earnings with a maximum of €2000 available.
I hope you're eligible to claim, Alan. You've had a totally rotten year. Best of luck.
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Thanks for you info on this Dave , well done ..............................my heads in a shed at the mo just found out Jax has throat cancer so not thinking to clever :(
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:27 pm Thanks for you info on this Dave , well done ..............................my heads in a shed at the mo just found out Jax has throat cancer so not thinking to clever :(
Oh god, I'm so sorry Phil. Please give her all our love and support. All the very best wishes to both of you. Your mate, Dave.
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:27 pm Thanks for you info on this Dave , well done ..............................my heads in a shed at the mo just found out Jax has throat cancer so not thinking to clever :(
That is shit news indeed. Thinking of you both at this time. I know I don’t know either of you but I do know what it’s like when that type of news lands.
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

My prayers are with you all Phil. Take care
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Good Lord Phil.
I don't know what to say.
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

The lady of house is severly disabled following a stroke in 2001, I have been her fulltime carer since.
The stroke has left her with poor communication skills, poor mobility and prtially paralysis she is now confined to a wheelchair

In the interim years she has developed Diabetese and is insulin dependant, has liver disease, poor kidney (renal) function. In 2012 she had heart failure following pulmonary oedaema and had to have pacemaker fitted, she has only just recently been discharged from hospital following another heart failure and fluid build up on her lungs (pulmonary oedaema).

As she is in her 70s along with all the underlying medical conditions she really is in the High risk group. she is now self isolating with me as her only physical caontact to the outside world. I will have to still go out and do the shopping and getting other supplies if I can. i will have to take as many precautions as possible that iIdo not catch it, or bring it home.

I will have separate set of clothes in the garage that will be used for the supply expedition when I return I will have to strip down wash in homemade hand sanitiser then ensure all supplies are sanitised before taking into the house before i have a shower,

Her Daughter came round yesterday to see her Mum for the last time, hopefully only for the duration of the virus outbreak.

For the duration of this i will not be using the bike as it is the tax runs out end of the month.
I will be growing as much of our own veg as possible
decorating the house
doing the garden
cleaning the house
doing the garden
cleaning the house
and repeat

i might service the bike and maybe make a few mods up

If i havent gone completely insane through this and we both survive then maybe just maybe i might be able to get out on the bike for a blast
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Please remember that we are a Team on here and if we can help let us know.

TTFN

Hugh.

PS perhaps rather than words a sad face emoji :cry: might be used and when the problem has been attended to the emoji could be removed?
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

You see there's always someone worse off , stand firm Tim , lets hope we all pull through this shite alright

Phil
IanB

Post by IanB »

Really sorry to hear that Phil, you and Jax take care.

And ZimTim too
Last edited by IanB on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time knows no limits for days such as these.............

Return to “THE PUB”