Massive HD rally this May...

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
AndyB

Re: Massive HD rally this May...

Post by AndyB »

The only reason I'd go would be to point and laugh whenever one of the owners unloaded his bike from a van or trailer because we all know that's how a lot will get there.
geordy paul

Post by geordy paul »

Will it be fun in the YMCA tent?
devon john

Post by devon john »

AndyB wrote:The only reason I'd go would be to point and laugh whenever one of the owners unloaded his bike from a van or trailer because we all know that's how a lot will get there.
so you've been to a few HD rallys then? or is it the same old mith :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

john
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Been a member of NHC since 1995 on and off, they have some great rallys as a club, we also attended quite a few hog rallys and know one would talk to us, done a few of their european rally incl Barc and Fuengerola and to be honest in the sunshine great but as a rally utter shite, 100 euro for fuxk all.
Attend with prob one of the quickest harleys/drag bike in europe and all i got was it a vrod this, vrod that so much up their own arses, oh look at me in my vest and tats etc

steve
threepot

Post by threepot »

Seen 'Wild Hogs'? A funny clip from the film :P

I'm taking a friend to pick this up tomorrow..
58d483c110ffbc7d6a91d306.jpg
58d483c110ffbc7d6a91d306.jpg (296.54 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

devon john wrote:
AndyB wrote:The only reason I'd go would be to point and laugh whenever one of the owners unloaded his bike from a van or trailer because we all know that's how a lot will get there.
so you've been to a few HD rallys then? or is it the same old mith :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

john
I've owned a Harley and been to owners rallies so carry on whistling into the wind. They're the worst of the lot for being arrogant tossers with their road captain jackets spreading their bikes across the road as a rolling road block along with the whole look at me I own a Harley attitude and there lies the reason why I'll never own another one.

I'd much sooner go to a rally where all bikes are welcome and it's who you are and how you got there that counts rather than how many hog badges you've got but hog sums them up because quite a few of them are fat arrogant pigs who own bikes because they've got a few quid of disposable income and their MD owns a Harley.

Sorry about the mini rant and I'm not including you in the last bit because it's very obvious that you don't fit that description but don't try to persuade me that I've not described a lot of Harley owners right down to the last nut and shiny bolt :)
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

AndyB wrote:
devon john wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Sorry about the mini rant and I'm not including you in the last bit because it's very obvious that you don't fit that description but don't try to persuade me that I've not described a lot of Harley owners right down to the last nut and shiny bolt :)
I think you have, but you could say the same about the sports bike riders who only take their 180bhp crotch rockets for 50 mile thrash on a sunny Sunday, or even wannabe adventure bikers who never take their GS's with all the bells and whistles anywhere near the loose stuff. It takes all sorts and good luck to them if it makes them happy. At least it ensures a regular supply of low mileage fully kitted immaculate second hand bikes on the market.
devon john

Post by devon john »

AndyB wrote:
devon john wrote:

john
I've owned a Harley and been to owners rallies so carry on whistling into the wind. They're the worst of the lot for being arrogant tossers with their road captain jackets spreading their bikes across the road as a rolling road block along with the whole look at me I own a Harley attitude and there lies the reason why I'll never own another one.

I'd much sooner go to a rally where all bikes are welcome and it's who you are and how you got there that counts rather than how many hog badges you've got but hog sums them up because quite a few of them are fat arrogant pigs who own bikes because they've got a few quid of disposable income and their MD owns a Harley.

yes i agree with you to a point i will send you a PM to invite a HDRCGB small rally that i am running this
May, in Nth Yorkshire .
this will give you another side of HD clubs ,,,,,,,a riders club
john
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

hi andyb,

but they have badges for everything from road captain to merchandising officer, gotta laugh though

steve
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

fullerton wrote:hi andyb,

but they have badges for everything from road captain to merchandising officer, gotta laugh though

steve
I think you're getting the HD related clubs mixed up with HOG, which isn't a club it's a marketing arm of Harley Davidson.

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”