Horizons Unlimited HUBB UK Overlanding event 19th to 22nd of June

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Travelling Sam

Re: Horizons Unlimited HUBB UK Overlanding event 19th to 22nd of June

Post by Travelling Sam »

ratass wrote:Fork seals done ,oil pipes replaced ,jetting sorted,mot passed,trailers ready to rewire,camping gear sorted,with only a few days to go till the hubb and who goes an knackers his ankle.
Yep poor old ratty.
Fingers,toes and everything else crossed its workable by Thursday morning.
I've everything crossed for you. What a bummer! :( I am strggling wv avin me oies crissedtho :silly:
TRIX

Post by TRIX »

Itching to go now, this will be Lu's first ever motorised ride after her cbt ( we did a little practise with gears last night) the 90's are as ready as they will ever be and we are leaving after work at 3 tomorrow , i think it could be an adventure in itself see you there at some point haha
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

Got my tickets , Mrs R2 ready, tent ready, dogs sorted....... just need some invoices paid and we will ave some money to get there.
Some days I hate being self employed. £4500 outstanding for an age, and the excuses still coming thick and fast.

Might come in the car though, its not a great adventure from M/c to Donny,

May or may not see you there.

P
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
koala

Post by koala »

We were thinking about pushing the bikes there just to make it feel like long distance!!
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Does anybody have a flag or something so we can all meet up and say hi. I've been to other events not knowing that people i chat to on here have walked right past me.

Should me have an ABR meet up at some point just to say hi?

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
KTM Deano

Post by KTM Deano »

I'll be there if anyone wants to meet up. Probably riding up on Sat morning from Coventry so if anyone is heading over from here let me know.

I'll be floating around taking pictures of the event etc... Looking forward to meeting up with some fellow travellers! (thumbs)
ratass

Post by ratass »

(thumbs) looks like my ankle could be ok wahey.
Happy ratty.
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

Mike101 wrote:Does anybody have a flag or something so we can all meet up and say hi. I've been to other events not knowing that people i chat to on here have walked right past me.

Mike
I'll be in my VW van with bike in back. Have printed off a sign to pop in van window if you want to call by sometime.....if I am around the van that is ;) (thumbs)
scouse

Post by scouse »

Mike101 wrote:Does anybody have a flag or something so we can all meet up and say hi. I've been to other events not knowing that people i chat to on here have walked right past me.

Mike
Usually it's the loudest group in the bar area :) But failing that at least two of us will be helping on the Skills Course.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Well i'll be on my black Tenere arriving Saturday morning..i will be obvious as i'll be the one with far too much luggage.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”