New girl from Leamington!!

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
alicia

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by alicia »

sandi wrote:Hi alicia.Im an odp and like you have seen what bikes and roads and imovable objects can do to a person. Think its good you are doing your advanced riding but maybe leave the knee down stuff for track days.There you have big run off areas not just kerbs and armcos. Good riding tho
Hi Sandi!

Yep I've seen more than my fair share of head injuries and spinal injuries....but on a brighter note (!) it's not all bad, I can't live my life worrying that it will happen to me, I just have to do everything I can to prevent it! And have some fun along the way...don't worry there's no way I'm going to attempt to get my knee down on public roads, I'm just having fun leaning into the bends at the moment. Just riding to work on my bike puts a massive smile on my face!

Take care, byee!
alicia

Post by alicia »

Lancastermick wrote:So have you registered for the National Park ABR Rally yet Alicia?
Soz for the late reply!!

No I havn't, but have just checked it out. It sounds wicked but I am seriously lacking spare time at the minute, so realistically I won't be able to take part this year. Boo!!
alicia

Post by alicia »

Browndog wrote:Well I'm not going to be the odd one out :whistle:

Welcome Alicia :)

The advice from Hornet sounds spot on for knee down action. B)

WARNING: It becomes addictive :ohmy:

Me and my brother at Castle Coombe a few years back now. My ZX7R.
:whistle: Nice photo! I'm impressed...and very jealous!
alicia

Post by alicia »

snaphappy wrote:Just thought I'd be polite and say hello to the recent joiners and find 6 pages of hellos and chat.
weird when I posted my profile pic no one said hello

And the hello

I don't know why - you're so attractive!!! Maybe try a side angle next time, your dashing good looks may be too just much to take in face on....:blink:
alicia

Post by alicia »

Filagen wrote:Hi Alicia, I am sure you will have a great time doing bike stuff. Here's a good one if you want a nice ride out. Leamington to Aberystwyth, On the sea front for tea and cake. Aberystrwyth to Caerrnarfon tea at the seaside or by the castle. Caernarfon to Chester, tea (and pee) at the castle, back to Quatt Bike cafe (Kidderminsterish, Tea and cake, On to home. About 400 milesish, nice one this time of year. Or down the Abergavenny bus station, which is a bike meet place. Have a look at the Transalp or the TDM900.
Filagen
Nice one! Thanks very much, that sounds wicked B)
alicia

Post by alicia »

Filagen wrote:Have a look at the Transalp or the TDM900.
Filagen
Thanks, i'm gonna check them out on youtube now!

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”