my yammy tt600re loaded

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
palmanova

Re: my yammy tt600re loaded

Post by palmanova »

I am geginning to see why these bikes are so popular now, nice bike mate, might invest in a pair of fork gaiters now, cheers
palmanova

Post by palmanova »

hope the pasties where good jim and nice to bring a bit of foreign sand back with you,what exhaust do you have by the way? my screen is an airblade off ebay, cheers.
palmanova

Post by palmanova »

great pics mate, thanks......
BIG DON

Post by BIG DON »

The headlight bar cum screen is that standard or what make is it looks good.

BIG D
Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

Thanks. It was a Lazer but ali shroud and pulled through the mounting bolts on a rough track. It lasted all the way back with hose clamps holding it on.
More pics of the trip and bike here, I never got around to doing a write up!

My brothers photos
My photos
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
palmanova

Post by palmanova »

the bike came with the headlight and bar when i got her,i did a bit of research and believe it to be off the yamaha tt250 raid model,which gives an excellent night riding beam, the screen is an airblade off ebay held on by two clamps permanantly fitted to the bars so can be removed in a jiffy.
palmanova

Post by palmanova »

thanks for sharing the pics with us jim, trail bike heaven on a grand scale, awesome trails and great pics, cheers.
Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

I ought to do a write up for the pics but can confirm the TT600RE was the perfect bike on those trails. Enough power to get scarily fast and enough suspension to be fun at 50+mph on rocky trails :woohoo:
The seat on the road on the other hand, was painful, but I see yours has extra padding.
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
palmanova

Post by palmanova »

thats one of the reasons i bought this bike jim as i plan to do the trans am trail in a couple of years and plenty other adventures too. numb bum syndrome sorted now as i have fitted the foam from my sons old vespa et4 as its got a good wide spread and is an ideal platform for my airhawk seatpad which has proven its worth on a trip to the alps a few years ago on my old 1995 pegaso.

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”