Make a frame fixed nav tower mount for Yamaha WR450F - Zen Overland Tuareg 2014

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
bond_yzf

Re: Make a frame fixed nav tower mount for Yamaha WR450F - Zen Overland Tuareg 2014

Post by bond_yzf »

Quality kit gabe I'm sure people who want brackets that last will be heading your way
Sand Rover

Re: Make a frame fixed nav tower mount for Yamaha WR450F - Zen Overland Tuareg 2014

Post by Sand Rover »

bond_yzf wrote:Quality kit gabe I'm sure people who want brackets that last will be heading your way
Yeh for sure looks great. There was some guy on here selling brackets that looked like they were off the forth road
bridge, just all flat plates all bolted together B)
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Sand Rover wrote:
bond_yzf wrote:Quality kit gabe I'm sure people who want brackets that last will be heading your way
Yeh for sure looks great. There was some guy on here selling brackets that looked like they were off the forth road
bridge, just all flat plates all bolted together B)
peoples definition of "engineered" is somewhat varied
herman

Post by herman »

Mike54 wrote:All sorted brackets wise Herman? B)
Yes indeed the fairing is being sprayed in hovercraft black (dont ask) various mounting brackets are being made and the lights from Gabe melt the mudguard :)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Return to “HOW TO..........”