Issue 20?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
lmg

Re: Issue 20?

Post by lmg »

Sleepy wrote:Mine arrived this morning... ;)
Mine didnt and i am well pissed off. I had no excuse not to do the decorations this morning :sick:
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

viince

Post by viince »

it seems us down south have to wait again :sick: :whistle:

christmas_animations-3_2013-12-21-2.gif
christmas_animations-3_2013-12-21-2.gif (48.07 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
What if the hokey cokey is what it's all about
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

cozmo1589 wrote:Had a free 5 min flick through in WHS and decided to give it another miss for 8th month running. Again way way too many adverts for me.

What magazine do you buy that has hardly any adverts in it? And how do you decide in 5 minutes what is acceptable advertising and what is "way,way too many"? Do you actually count how many pages of adverts there are and then work out the percentage per magazine or something? :huh:
moto al

Post by moto al »

cozmo1589 wrote:Had a free 5 min flick through in WHS and decided to give it another miss for 8th month running. Again way way too many adverts for me.
. Sorry Cosmo,a magazine such as abr ,pays for itself by advertising ,that's the way of the world.the mag won't survive in this world without ads, not just people buying it from the shelves..as alun knows I call a spade a spade.In chat with a marketing director in the motorcycle industry gb. .His words not mine, (thumbs) adventure bike magazine , has managed to have all the major motorcycle manufactures advertising in the magazine .in a very short time no mean feet.. Please think on .al (thumbs)
moto al
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

Mine arrived today. Plenty to read to keep me occupied for the festive season.

Adverts help to pay for the best mag out there, Same as all other mags.
At least the adverts are in keeping with the mag. Nice to be able to read travel tales and what people used on there travels, Then see some of the adverts that sell said items. For me it's an add on to the travel tales.

Cheers Dave.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

nathanthepostman wrote:well it's nice that you keep going in for your five minute flick, glad they're starting to come through the post. Merry Christmas to all.
Does that copy now count as 'Shop Soiled' ;)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
cozmo1589

Issue 20?

Post by cozmo1589 »

sprintster wrote:

What magazine do you buy that has hardly any adverts in it? And how do you decide in 5 minutes what is acceptable advertising and what is "way,way too many"? Do you actually count how many pages of adverts there are and then work out the percentage per magazine or something? :huh:
It's like mackerel fishing here ! :-D
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
cozmo1589

Issue 20?

Post by cozmo1589 »

moto al wrote:
. Sorry Cosmo,a magazine such as abr ,pays for itself by advertising ,that's the way of the world.the mag won't survive in this world without ads, not just people buying it from the shelves..as alun knows I call a spade a spade.In chat with a marketing director in the motorcycle industry gb. .His words not mine, (thumbs) adventure bike magazine , has managed to have all the major motorcycle manufactures advertising in the magazine .in a very short time no mean feet.. Please think on .al (thumbs)
Oh and another bite ;-)
cozmo1589

Issue 20?

Post by cozmo1589 »

Brenhden wrote:
nathanthepostman wrote:well it's nice that you keep going in for your five minute flick, glad they're starting to come through the post. Merry Christmas to all.
Does that copy now count as 'Shop Soiled' ;)
Yes it does , someone's got to pick one up and ruffle it a bit otherwise cobwebs start to gather !
kuro

issue 20

Post by kuro »

issue 20 is not up on Digital , anyone else having this problem

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”