Insurance/travel In The Balkans.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
SteveW

Insurance/travel In The Balkans.

Post by SteveW »

Hi Folks,
I am looking at Visiting Slovenia, Croatia (Poss. Bosnia) Serbia and Macedonia, this Summer.
I've been through Serbia on the way to Bulgaria a couple of times in the past and paid for insurance at the Serbian border, I think about 200 euro for a month. Does anyone one know of any UK based insurer who will cover me in all of the above? Possibly just temporary cover for about 3 weeks? My policy covers me for Croatia but as I will be on a return leg of a trip to Bulgaria the easiest route would be Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia (I want to see Dubrovnik and ride the coast road) Slovenia them up through Austria. Any tips would be appreciated:)
Chalky

Re: Insurance/travel In The Balkans.

Post by Chalky »

You might try Carole Nash. I heard they do Green card cover for most of the Balkans.
Chalky

One life live it. One world see it.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I am with Carol Nash now Chalky. My policy covers me for Croatia but none of the others. There must UK based insurers who cover the Balkans, but I can't bloody find'em.
Chalky

Post by Chalky »

Maybe someone over here can help. One guy is certainly talking about Carole Nash extending his green card for certain Balkan states.

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/r ... ance-58104

Lucky I live in France now and have automatic cover for all of them. I'm planning a trip there in April this year, when you passing through?
Chalky

One life live it. One world see it.

Return to “TRAVEL”