Shoplifting wife

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Mark1961

Re: Shoplifting wife

Post by Mark1961 »

A Somalian arrives in London as a new immigrant to the UK .
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says........
'Thank you Mr. British for letting me in this country, giving me housing, money for food, free medical care, free education and no taxes!' The passer by says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican!'

The man goes on and encounters another passer by. 'Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in the UK !'
The person says, 'I not British, I Polish!'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful Britain !' That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Russia , I am not from Britain !'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you a British?' She says, 'No, I am from Africa !'
Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the British?' The African lady checks her watch and says ...

'Probably at work'
Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!
Scythian

Post by Scythian »

A penguin is driving across the country in his car when the engine overheats and he has to pull over into the nearest garage.

The mechanic greets him and says, “Well, it’s going to take me about an hour to diagnose the problem…”

The penguin replies, “Is there anything to do in this town for an hour?”

After a second, the mechanic replies, “Well, I don’t know if you like ice cream, but there’s an ice cream shop across the street…”

The penguin thanks him and heads off to the ice cream shop. He orders some vanilla ice cream, tries to eat it, but since he has no hands, he ends up with ice cream all over his beak. Just then he looks up at the clock and realizes it’s been over an hour. He rushes back to the garage.

The mechanic immediately says, “Well, looks like you blew a seal, buddy!”

The penguin replies, “No! No way! It’s just a little bit of ice cream! I swear!”
'The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut connecting the handlebar to the seat.'
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Apparently Paul McCartney is arguing with his new wife already, she spends twice as much on new shoes than the previous one.
Morph

Post by Morph »

Blackberry owners won't get this joke! ;)
The lightest piece of kit is the one you leave behind...
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

A gorilla walks into a bar, wearing a Savil Row three piece suit, bowler hat, with a copy of the Times under one arm, and an umbrella in his hand.
He goes to the bar, and gently taps the top using the umbrella and says in the best public school English...
"I say, barman, could I have have a pint of your very best bitter, and perhaps a glass of 5year old malt whiskey as a chaser?"

The barman is rather taken aback by the unusual client, so he quickly excuses himself and runs off to get advise from the manager.
Barman says to manager, "There's a gorilla out front wearing a suit and he wants a pint and a whiskey chaser, what shall I do?"

Manager says " Well serve him"
Barman asks "So what shall I charge him?"
Manager has a think for a moment and says, "Charge him ten times the normal amount"

So the barman goes back outside and gives the gorilla the drinks he'd ordered.
The gorilla says " I say old chap, how much do I owe you?"
Barman "That'll be £120 please sir"

The gorilla opens up his wallet, and passes the barman, two £50's, and one £20 note, thanks the barman and downs both drinks.
A few minutes later, the gorilla once again taps the bar with his umbrella, and orders the same again.
The barman pours him a pint and a chaser, and again charges £120.

After the forth order, the barman decides to make polite conversation with his unusual customer, and says... " I don't get many of your sort in here"

The gorilla says " I'm not surprised your prices are a fookin rip off!"
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R
Morph

Post by Morph »

I've been going to the gym for three months now, still not seen any improvement.

Next time I'm going to go in...
les049

Post by les049 »

2 Monkeys in a bath............one goes "O,O,O,O"

The other one looks at him and says "well put some cold in silly"...
Morph

Post by Morph »

I was at the cinema watching a very sad film when his guy behind me started whaling.

Suddenly I got hit on the back of my head with a harpoon.    
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

‎2 men are approaching each other on a sidewalk. Both are dragging their right foot as they walk.

As they meet, one man looks at the other knowingly, points to his foot and says, Vietnam, 1969.”

The other points his thumb behind him and says, “Dog crap, 20 feet back.”
Morph

Post by Morph »

The Stone Roses reform and Westlife are set to split.

Are Carlsberg producing the NME this week?

Return to “THE PUB”