Keis heated gloves

The essential art of farkling.
blue bus

Keis heated gloves

Post by blue bus »

Had a pair for crimbo but the batteries did not arrive till this week, put batteries in for a ride just wondering how hot the button with the three lights is supposed to get, these get that hot you cant touch the switch with your fingers, also when i tried plugging into the bike battery it blew the fuse will phone Keis Monday to see if im doing something wrong, any thoughts on this please
richardbd

Re: Keis heated gloves

Post by richardbd »

blue bus wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:08 pm Had a pair for crimbo but the batteries did not arrive till this week, put batteries in for a ride just wondering how hot the button with the three lights is supposed to get, these get that hot you cant touch the switch with your fingers, also when i tried plugging into the bike battery it blew the fuse will phone Keis Monday to see if im doing something wrong, any thoughts on this please
Bigger fuse. Check the Keis leaflet and make sure the fuse in the holder meets the spec
blue bus

Re: Keis heated gloves

Post by blue bus »

thank you for the reply mate right fuse for the gloves returned gloves and batteries, been told im getting a refund. P.S sorry for late reply i sometimes dont get on puter for some days

Return to “ACCESSORIES”