Jane Daniels Dakar 2024

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
Snaf MKII

Jane Daniels Dakar 2024

Post by Snaf MKII »

What a great ride, top 50 first woman in only her first Dakar and third ever rally. Some crashes on the way and towing her team mate for ten of Km's on one stage in the desert.
https://www.dakar.com/en/competitor/110
Ksithumper

Re: Jane Daniels Dakar 2024

Post by Ksithumper »

Awesome rider and tough as they come. 2 time world ladies Enduro champion and ISDE winner.
This year's Dakar was a tough one, both navigation and terrain. She admitted it was much harder than she expected, but just quietly dug in and got on with it, no fuss, no drama. Such an example of how to succeed.

...and this year's Sports Personality of the year will be that fat kid who can throw three arrows 8ft across a bar.
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

I watched the highlights on Youtube and the riders were pretty much riding at 'full chat' for most of the days. Very impressive to watch 8-) .

The other thing I noticed was that most of the bikes just seemed to 'glide' over the fast sections of the terrain. They've clearly got some impressive suspension set-ups 8-) .
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Ksithumper wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:13 am Awesome rider and tough as they come. 2 time world ladies Enduro champion and ISDE winner.
This year's Dakar was a tough one, both navigation and terrain. She admitted it was much harder than she expected, but just quietly dug in and got on with it, no fuss, no drama. Such an example of how to succeed.

...and this year's Sports Personality of the year will be that fat kid who can throw three arrows 8ft across a bar.
Last paragraph made me pmsl!!!🤣🤣🤣 but yes probably true! The worlds gone to pot…

Return to “HEROES”