crf 300/250 mongrol for sale NOW SOLD

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
minkyhead

crf 300/250 mongrol for sale NOW SOLD

Post by minkyhead »

seein if anyone would like my trailbike
its been with me about 8 years and its been used for the intened purpose ..ive just not been using it this last season as the mot will tell you .i dug it out this morning as its not moved for four months thinking the battery would be dead but being a crf it fired up first prod

anyway breifly it shows 25000 miles but the motor is cbr300r that had less on it when it went in so i think its done about 20 ??

i wouldnt sell owt on here or anywhere tbo that was not decent ....
13 plate
spec cbr300r motor
crf450x forks
320ml front disk
galfer brake line
lynx fairing with twin lights
rox risers
renthal bars
ims12lt tank
yss rear rally shock with crfrally links for more travel
home made pannier frames
rear rack
tool tube
x large tilting pegs
shit home made steg pegs that arnt actually shit
heated grips
ive kept on top of all the bearings and head berings suspension links ect its got marks of course but it looks like a used trail bike its used rather than tatty
rear exhaust can works fine but is rusted and riveted

it s registered still as the o/e 250 engine on the logbook the cbr was purchased fom cheshire bike breakers and is not of didgy origins

no guarantee but anyone who rideds it will straight away notice that theres nowt wrong with the engine ..it starts tickover and pulls very cvery well ......

not sure where to pitch it but owt that point straight is fetching at least three grand

quite happy for forum lads to test ride on the local tracks with the proviso u have road legal insurance ..bend it u mend it

theres a lot in the bike and it runs well its not the last word off road but its not half bad ..and with a change of gearing you can mess with its legs for longer flatter trips

anyway there she is .....yopu could throw three grand at summet a lot worse than this little crf ....

sold in good faith id be gutted if owt went wrong but she has never ever given moments bother and id back her to continue that way ill try and o a little video and can provide that if anyones interesed ...she has been and is a decent little bike ...ive still got me rally with tyhe same treatent and want to put the 3k toward a big de 1050 flying bannana

braaaapy new year

bit different than when she came home ...
Last edited by minkyhead on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
boboneleg

Re: crf 300/250 mongrol for sale

Post by boboneleg »

If I hadn't recently bought my Yamaha I would have had that Minky, I don't see that hanging around for long.
one-legged adventurer
manganr

Post by manganr »

That looks like a proper tool! Whereabouts are you before I ask any more questions??
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

hi im in west lancashire
manganr

Post by manganr »

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I'm on the South Coast near Brighton so just a bit far to take a look.
minkyhead

Re: crf 300/250 mongrol for sale now sold

Post by minkyhead »

biike now sold ..braaaaaaap

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”