Plantar

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: Plantar

Post by garyboy »

Yeah .. deffo right.
I've had trouble before with soft soles .. but never noticed this with the Formas. I probably damaged my feet from doing heavy work in well worn sandals, then focusing my weight on one area; the bike pegs.

Hard soles in future.
redbikejohn

Post by redbikejohn »

Runners get pf a lot. Mostly caused by tight calf muscles. Foam rolling calfs is mostly the cure.
Yamaha tenere 700
XT660Z written off from behind by car.

Check out www.redbikejohn.com for ride & race reports (enduro, H&H etc).
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Next time you get involved in gardening etc, get a pair of workboots with a steel shank in the soles.

Your feet will love you for it.

Loads of different types in Screwfix etc...I'm getting good wear out of V12 Mohawks which came from the local farm supply shop when I was in West Wales. Our land here is a thin layer of soil then a load of Cornish gold (shillett). I dan stick the spade into the soil then jump on it wiht both feet to get it through the rock without my feet hurting...also great if you have to spend a long time up a ladder.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Yeah, I've got workbooks, Rich, but uncomfortable when walking up steps, or on sleep ground, but essential for ladders.
AnywY, I'm planning to spend more time on my bike and less time on someone else's garden.

Return to “THE PUB”